Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Needed Minecraft Plugin Developer

Discussion on Needed Minecraft Plugin Developer within the Minecraft Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Needed Minecraft Plugin Developer

Hello Minecraft Community!, I need a professional minecraft developer... He most know Java and a bit C++. He most have some experience with minecraft server.
The thing that i need him to do is to code for me 3 plugins and set up my server.
Ranks,Prefixes,Server Properties etc (Bukkit Server). Only developers please i need professional work. I'll give money. Feel free to add me on skype only if you have time atleast 2-3 hours per days and if you want any more information my skype is this (Periklis.Pseftelis)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Minecraft Plugin Developer
08/28/2012 - Trading - 0 Replies
Hallo Leute, ich erstelle günstig, professionell und ordentlich Plugins für Minecraft aller Art. Ich habe schon mehrere Jahre Erfahrung in Java und freue mich über jeden neuen Kunden, falls ein Interesse besteht, mein Skypename ist: thebuddy251 PREIS IST/BLEIBT GÜNSTIG UND IST TROTZDEM VERHANDELBAR... NEHME NUR PAYSAFECARD ;)
Developer Needed
08/23/2012 - WarRock - 2 Replies
This message is only for warrock p-server developers! So first of all hello all developers i wondering if someone want to join to be part of my server in free(I hope). If someone who help me with what i need him to do and in free!, he will get gm on my server. :) I hope someone want to be part of my server because its my first time that i open warrock p-server.
Developer needed
08/30/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok like topic said, I am searching for a developer for cabal, I am doing a network of private servers and cabal is one i'll be launching, so if you can, please PM me or add my email [email protected].
Developer(s) needed
05/26/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
We have a fully working, stable client with a working updater. We're already in the top 30 in the top 100 and we need a developer. Our head developer quit for family reasons and for the time being we need a dev. Just simple stuff like modifying textures, changing damage, changing teleporters, maps, npcs, effects, stuff like that. We also have a nice community playing on our server. Just post here or message me, we do not need GMs, devs onl.