Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 07:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

play.HavenMC.com - Top ranked survival server

Discussion on play.HavenMC.com - Top ranked survival server within the Minecraft Server Advertising forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old 07/20/2013, 08:07   #16

elite*gold: 0
oh my goodness! we can trade now? so awesome.. so many custom built plug ins.. endless amount of things to do, new dungeons! amazing loot drops.. what more can a gal ask for!

Any1 that hasn't tried this server, come join us! you will not be disappointed
Old 07/22/2013, 06:36   #17

By far the best minecraft experience our there!
I have searched far and wide for a minecraft server that fit all of my needs and HavenMC is it!
They've got everything from towns, dungeons, pirate themed adventures, deep sea treasure hunting, unexplored wilderness and so much more! It blows my mind on how much they have fit into one server!
The staff are very dedicated too, always trying to think of fun new ways to keep you coming back for more, and it works!
play.havenmc.com is the only server you need to save!

Check them out at
Old 08/23/2013, 06:33   #18

Thanks for adding all the new dungeons as well as all the neat things to explore and obtain at spawn...as well as the awesome places to PVP at!!! this server just gets better and better every time i log on... Keep up the great work...

<3 Haven so much!

~Kat
Old 09/17/2013, 00:25   #19

HavenMC is ranked top 10 in the world. The plugins allow for non stop fun such as: mcmmo, arena, battlegrounds, and the biggest towny. The staff is super professional. The server is organized and the community is the best and nicest. The builds are unbelievable that they will stun your eyes.
Old 10/02/2013, 22:24   #20

Home away from Home..

*Cackles* Come see what's haunting Haven! Ghost, Ghouls, ZOMBIE Horses, Haunted Houses and more!!!!

Duel a friend or foe 1v1 anywhere, anytime!(w/o lose of items)

Custom Survival Server at your disposal... Dungeons to explore! Spleefs, PVP and much much more...Come see us and we hope you stay for EPIC Loots without dismay!!

& experience Haven on a whole new level... <3

play.HavenMC.com
Old 12/03/2013, 18:46   #21

Haven is updating to 1.7!! Very stressing for the mods

Its also choosing the winner of the 2 year Anniversary!!! There is a couple of weeks to enter so if you have a surprise coming post it soon!

Haven is also having a reset so If you haven't joined yet this is your chance to get your stuff as quickly as possible.

IP= Havenmc.com

There are also loads of haven videos on youtube and haven has its own youtube so be sure to subscribe!! <3
Old 01/16/2014, 18:12   #22

First ever time I have seen those pets!!! Come check out yourself at play/havenmc.com.

Old 01/17/2014, 00:47   #23

Why you should join Haven? Well that’s a simple answer.

Haven consists of many 24/7 events and multiple custom plugins.

[24/7 Events]:

PvP: Haven has multiple plugins just for PvP.

/warp pvp – Type in-game to go PvP against others on the server. Bring what ever you
can carry in your inventory.

/arena – PvP isn’t just about x amount of notches or how many pots and sets you have. Arena has a custom inventory which gives you one set of plain diamond armor and equal gear as your opponent.

/pvp – Top 100 are listed as HavenMC’s top PvP players. All players have ELO which is your ranking based off of who you kill and who they’ve killed.

/guardwars – This is only for the main extreme players on the server. PvP is enabled world wide. This feature is not meant for noobs.

mcMMO:

Multiple skills which you must take the time to level up in the following skills,

Skills:
- Acrobatics – Gain by taking fall damage
- Axes – Fight other players with an axe
- Archery – Shoot other players with a bow
- Excavation – Mine dirt/sand/gravel/etc
- Fishing – Fish for fish
- Herbalism - Farm
- Mining – Mine
- Repair – Repair tools and armor
- Smelting – Smelt minerals in a furnace
- Swords – Fight other players with a sword
- Taming – Use dogs to fight others
- Unarmed – Fight other players with your bare arms
- Woodcutting – Cut down trees

RankUP:

Vote for the server to get any rank from Hero to Saint. Don’t worry, that’s not the only way to get ranked. The following are the ranks able to earn/buy.

Hero – 100 voting points
Lord – 275 voting points
Donator – 1000 voting points or $10 USD
Benefactor - $20 USD
Saint - $75 USD
Legend - $200 USD

Towny:

Getting tired of getting greifed and losing everything you spent hours on? Well that’s what
Towny is meant for! The following commands are for any players.

/t new <name> - Makes a town $10,000
/t deposit <amount> - Make sure not to loose your town!
/res help – Residental help
/ t mayor ? – Commands for town mayors
/n new <name> - Create a nation for your town
/n king ? – Commands for nations kings $500,000

Does the money seem a lot? It’s not, just keep voting!
Old 01/20/2014, 21:19   #24

Yo seen a boat like this? absolutely amazing!!

Come check it out at /t spawn Pescara and if you haven't joined the server the ip is play.havenmc.com!
Old 01/26/2014, 00:34   #25

Realizations

Played Haven today and realized something that amazes me is the increadible amount of amazing personalities we have spread in a wide spectra of attributes and skills. The builders, the fighters, the creepers, the raiders, the socializers - our amazing community. I also realized that this is what has always kept us at the top. Because no matter how good the staff is and no matter how amazing our owner is there's no way we would've become as big as we are today without the constant presence of our players. But - there's always a but - we wan't to continue to grow! So join us today and let your adventure begin.

play.havenmc.com

Old 02/10/2014, 21:38   #26

FLAPPY BIRD AT HAVEN!!!! *** sooo stressful but sooo fun! Got removed from appstore? Come to haven to play =D

Come along at play.havenmc.com
Old 02/12/2014, 14:09   #27

HavenMc

Come join the server today! Towny, PvP, Mob arena, Events, Contests and much more! It's just a matter of logging on <3

There's now a Flappy Bird event at spawn! Come online and see of you can beat it!

Don't miss out on the adventures of Haven! Hope to see you soon <3

play.HavenMC.com
Old 02/24/2014, 16:28   #28

Haven is an amazing and unique survival server running for 2+ years with tons of custom features.

rankUP: Haven offers multiple ranks, some can be obtained by donating, where others are gotten by simply voting!
Hero:100 /points
Lord:275 /points
Donator:1000 /points or $10 USD
Benefactor:$20 USD
Saint:$75 USD
Legend:$200 USD
Immortal:$350 USD

TOWNY: Haven offers this awesome plugin that beats getting raided and losing all your stuff on Facrions servers.
You can set a Town Mayor, along with town ranks such as Helper, Assistant, and Leader. You can add tons of people to your town and each person can have their own Plot to build a house and store gear! You can also create OR add your town to a nation along with other allied towns and you can Ally or Enemy other nations for battle!

PVP: Haven has an awesome pvp setup. We use the plugin /pvp which allows you to track your Kills, Deaths, Killstreak, Elo, etc. Hundreds of Hardcore pvpers battle it out at the multi-biome PvP or at private arenas to reach the throne of /pvp top!
We use a custom plugin called Guard. This is for the insane pvpers who want constant fighting. You can join the Order or Chaos guards, each giving you custom spells to use and giving you a custom colored tag above your name.

MCMMO: Haven has this amazing and fun program with our own custom touches to it.
Some of the skills you can level up on are:

Acrobatics
Alchemy
Archery
Axes
Excavation
Fishing
Herbalism
Mining
Repair
Smelting
Swords
Taming
Unarmed
Woodcutting
And the higher you level up these skills, the more efficient they work.
Mcmmo can also be bought in the Donation shop on the website!

iConomy: Haven offers many ways to earn alot of money and become a millionaire:

Money Pack: Bought in Donation Shop. $30 USD for $600,000 ingame
/warp Pirate
/warp events
/auction
Sign Shops
And voting are great ways to gain money to buy items!

If you would like to learn more on this amazing server, Here is the IP and the Website Address:

play.havenmc.com

HavenMC. Your Adventure Begins!
Old 03/09/2014, 01:30   #29

This server is amazing. Staff, players, community, all awesome. I have been playing on it for 2 years and it's the only server I play on. If you dislike this server for any reason - I really don't know why. join
Old 03/12/2014, 08:25   #30

Join today !

Very good server join now !