Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] SkyQuest V1.0 (Survival)

Discussion on [Release] SkyQuest V1.0 (Survival) within the Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking [Release] SkyQuest V1.0 (Survival)

English

Hey
Today i started with my little project SkyQuest i also want to release the first Version of i now, so you guys can say me what you think about.

German
Hey
Heute habe ich mal mit meinem kleinen Projekt SkyQuest angefangen, und wollte gleich mal die erste version freigeben damit ihr mir sagen könnt wie ihr sie findet.

RULES:

No Mods or Cheats
No Fly
Don't Die to get full health
Play on Easy

Goals you have to reach:

1. Build a House
2. Make a Cobblestone Mashine
3. Build a Bed
4. Make a Pig Farm
5. Make a Chicken Farm
6. Make a Cactus farm
7. Plant at least 3 Trees
8. Find all Hidden Chests
9. Go into the Nether
10.Build a Sea
11.Get some fishes
12.Craft a Diamond Pickaxe
13.Build a 15x15 Platform
14.Make a Farm
15.Build a auto Cactus farm

PS: You only got 1 life until you build a bed
Du hast nur 1 leben bis du dein Bett gebaut hast.

Download

It's the 1st Version so please give me a feedback and some Ideas for the next version.

Thanks

Tags
maps, minecraft, skyquest, survival, v1.0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
AyoCraft - Your Survival Minecraft Server [Survival/Freebuild,24/7,Root,iConomy]
06/12/2012 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 40 Replies
Dieser Beitrag wurde verschoben, klicke bitte hier.
[Release] Realm of the Mad God - Survival Helper
04/13/2012 - Browsergames - 7 Replies
Hi ! Realm of the Mad God Helper This tool helps you stay alive longer in Realm of the Mad God. It works by scanning the health bar on your screen and automatically teleporting you back to nexus once your health runs below 50%. This might not be what you always want, but most of the time, it's better than dying. Note that this is not a complete death protection. If your hp drains really quickly, let's say you get hit by something that kills you instantly, there is no time for the tool to...
[1.8.1][60 Slots][Survival][No-Whitelist]CreditCraft - "ULTIMATE SURVIVAL EXPERIENCE!
10/05/2011 - Minecraft Server Advertising - 0 Replies
mc.creditcraft.net:25565 This server is awesome and brings loads of cool features. We also have NO WHITELIST so you can join at any time you want =D! CreditCraft is a server that has no whitelist. Anyone is free to join at any time. (By joining this server you agree to the rules described below. Not obeing the rules can result in demotion and/or (IP-)ban.) Rules: