Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Other Online Games > Minecraft > Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps
You last visited: Today at 23:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[1.2.5][Map] Emperion PVP : Spawn + Jump Maps [Untouched]

Discussion on [1.2.5][Map] Emperion PVP : Spawn + Jump Maps [Untouched] within the Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps forum part of the Minecraft category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 2
[1.2.5][Map] Emperion PVP : Spawn + Jump Maps [Untouched]

Emperion PVP : Spawn + Jump Maps

#####

Description :

~ Nice made Spawn
~ Animal Spawner in each Corner
~ Jump Maps ( Plugin needed )

#####

Credits :

Building : Emperion.eu PVP Server
Release : AnonUppr

#####

Enjoy that Map

#####

Screenshots :

#####

Hints :

~ Be careful! Map contains lava near Wood! Replace the lava via McEdit or use this Map with WorldGuard!

#####

Download :
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[4267] Jump/Spawn Rollback/Bug
02/09/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
Okay so I've been working with a 4267 source lately and it's been working exceedingly fine, however, I jump around IN the game and it somehow rolls the character back 1 pace and the spawns around do not update meaning when I attack a mob, it shows me that i attacked it but I cant attack it again unless I run towards it/jump in/out back into the same area (you get me?). here is the official AppendJump from my source: private void AppendJump(GameClient Client, DataPacket* DPacket, byte...
[BUG] Jump from Pirate Maps
02/02/2012 - DarkOrbit - 15 Replies
Hi, You can jump from Pirate Maps, with CPU AJP-01. If you want to know how you jave to do, PM me, and press thanks! I will give you. I like to share. BYE!
any maps for longa dungeon spawn ??
11/20/2009 - Mabinogi - 1 Replies
trying to get title... but none of the maps i've seen so far has detail on that. so um.... any help would be good :)
Spawn Points Maps
03/31/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Has anyone made maps that showed spawn points thus far? Not the general area (i.e. elfapes spawn in the west side of the apes back area) but as in the exact location for spawn points?