Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MineCraft Server Creating

Discussion on MineCraft Server Creating within the Minecraft Guides & Strategies forum part of the Minecraft category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
MineCraft Server Creating

Have you ever wanted you own server of MineCraft? Well Now you can just follow what i am about to tell you.... In no time you will have a functioning Minecraft Server to play with your friends....

What Will you need?
1) Java
2) Minecraft
3) The username and password to your router....
Steps:
Step 1: First take your ip address in the search bar on any type of browse...There should be a pop up where you enter your username and password to your router...I found my password on my router and the usernames are usually admin...
Step 2: Click on Portforward and forward the port 25565 as a UDP and a TCP.
Step 3: Now you need to open Command Prompt also known as CMD. When it opens type "ipconfig" and enter. Then look for your Pv4 address and make sure you write it down somewhere also you will need your Ip Address so write both of them down.
Step 4: Now go to and the download section. Download the Minecraft_Server.jar (DONT OPEN IT YET)
Step 5: Drag it into a empty folder.. Now open it some files should come up like a folder called "Logs" and a file called Server properties. Now close the Minecraft_Server.jar and open it again more files should be there and that is all.
Step 6: Now open the Server properties file and look for "Server-ip" and "online-mode" For the Server-ip put your pv4 address. Now For Online-Mode put "true" and then save and close.
Step 7: Now to connect to your server run the Minecraft_Server.jar (This is like a emulator to run your minecraft if it off you won be able to connect. The ip you will connect to your server is your Pv4 address.. Your friends will connect throught you Ip Address...
If this helped you press thanks (I dont mind if you dont)
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/30/2014, 11:55   #2

elite*gold: 97
Received Thanks: 1,051
This is the wrong section. it belongs in here:

btt: give your tutorial a better structure.
Old 04/30/2014, 17:48   #3

elite*gold: 558
Received Thanks: 1,424
Arrow Minecraft -> Minecraft Guides & Strategies

#moved
Old 04/30/2014, 20:45   #4

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
#moved
Sorry didnt know and thanks for moving it
Thanks
1 User