Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 22:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lolrko's Free Aion online Middleman Service..

Discussion on lolrko's Free Aion online Middleman Service.. within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
lolrko's Free Aion online Middleman Service..

Hello e*pvp community ,Aion online players

Dear members, I came here to offer you my middleman service (Aion Eu - Aion NA)

I want to announce that i verified all my conditions to be MM

Code:
Requirements for a middleman:

* no negative itrader/Black Market rating [COLOR="Red"][I got none (100% positive)][/COLOR]
    * an itrader/Black Market (combined) balance of at least 10[COLOR="Red"][[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/itrader.php?u=505604"]Total positive feedback:85 Counted (over all = 111)[/URL]][/COLOR]
    * member for at least 3 months[COLOR="Red"][3 years membership][/COLOR]
    * telephone verified [COLOR="Red"][Telephone verified : +2193424392][/COLOR]
    * high account activity (min. posts: 300) [COLOR="Red"][Activity : 2250+ posts][/COLOR]

Ok let's get into the service..

Here are few notes about my service:

• It's absolutely 100% free.
  • I'm not available all the time and sometimes i am busy so if you think you need me and i am busy please don't spam me.
  • Before the trade you should inform me what are you actually trading so i can prepare of what kind of trades

• I should change all information and make sure am the only one knows it and after changing it i would check the characters and after both sides confirmation i will reverse information.
  • This service is completely for free so you don't have to pay me anything. donations are welcomed anyway.
  • iTrader feedback would be nice if both sides added me feedback as i help them for free.
  • I am not held responsible for anything that might go wrong after the trade is completed.

FAQ:

Q: Are you trusted?
A: Look at my iTrader points, 100% positive feedback (unofficial middle man got involved in nova characters trades and none complained) Also I was a Moderator here.

Q: what languages can u speak?
A: Arabic & English.

You can contact me via pm or via MSN ONLY

Cheers ~lolrko.