Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 05:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching Middleman PP-CR Acc

Discussion on Searching Middleman PP-CR Acc within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching Middleman PP-CR Acc

Yo i'm selling my Clash Royale Account to @ i'm giving the transfer code and he pays me 30€ via Paypal.

Only looking for 100+ Mediations.

Greetz.

Nevermind this piece of **** @ already scammed me! What a shame.. ban this user!

Scammed my CR acc which was worth about 30€ and also wanted me to give him positive reputation before giving me money.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SEARCHING FOR MIDDLEMAN
09/28/2016 - Middleman - 2 Replies
WHO IS ACTIVE ATM! ??? !! POST here your skypes
Suche Middleman / searching middleman for Steam/BTC Trade
04/08/2016 - Middleman - 4 Replies
Hallo, ich suche einen vertrauenswürdigen Middleman der mit Steam und Bitcoins handeln kann. Ich werde für den Service auch aufkommen! Bitte nur mit 30+ Mediations! Hello, i´m searching a trusted Middleman who can trade Steam and Bitcoins! I will pay for the service. Please only with 30+ Mediations!
SUCHE EIN MIDDLEMAN +51 TBM / searching middleman +51 TBM
05/04/2014 - Middleman - 1 Replies
Hi , I am searching for middleman +51 TBM :) for league of legends acc trade, I have account and he wants to buy it :) add me : repeter121