Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 15:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

***OzarkYeezy Middleman Service***

Discussion on ***OzarkYeezy Middleman Service*** within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
***OzarkYeezy Middleman Service***

Hello, my name is OzarkYeezy and I have started a new Middleman service. I started this middleman service as a way to prevent people from scamming other people and to build up my reputation. This is a non-profit service, so donations/tips will be politely rejected. I am not looking for profit, just positive reputation. I realize that I have a lack of experience in this subject, but I hope that you guys will give me a chance to start out somewhere and hopefully make it big. My goal for the end of the year are 100 successful transactions. I provide middleman services for League of Legends, CS:GO, Steam, etc. and all other types of markets. If you require a trusted middleman, feel free to contact me via Skype or email. My hours of business are as stated below. Thank you all for reading, and good day!

Hours of Business:
4:30 pm - 11:00 pm Pacific Standard Time (California, USA)

Skype Name:
aeronauticgaming

Email Address: