Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Middle Man Service

Discussion on Middle Man Service within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Middle Man Service

I am tired of watching innocent people who work hard for their money fall victim to someone like I did; I want to help.

I've had my past experience with transactions that have gone terrible for me. I once sold gear and had a Buyer file a dispute on PayPal resulting with a lost in money. I bought gear and cps here and never have I been a victim to a bad transaction, not until my latest purchase of an account I purchased that went completely wrong. As soon as I placed my gear on it the owner filed a hack case. It had cost me not only a lost in my money for the account but my gear as well. I am growing tired of the amount of sales going wrong here. I want to try my best to help, this shouldn't happen to anyone

I am offering this service to anyone cautious of being victim to a transaction. I would hope other legitimate forum members here would join me (-issac-, loai989, Captivated, kyushii, etc.) if they do wish to just send me a pm here we could make the forums a little more safer.

Rules:

1. Both parties must agree
2. (Buyers)Western Union only:Buyer is responsible for fee's
3. I do not deal with account sales (avoid them)
4. (Sellers) cps or gear must be traded to a new account I assign
5. If the Buyer does not send the exact money to the Western Union or no money at all, The gear or cps will be sent back to the Seller and any money that was sent through Western Union by the Buyer will be sent back to them.

How it works:

-Both Seller and Buyer must agree
-The Seller will trade my new account on their server the items wished to be sold and give me their PayPal Account or Western Union information he/she would like their money to be sent into.
-The Buyer will send the agreed upon money to me through Western Union (Buyer has to pay for fee's).
-Upon receiving the money I will contact both parties and proceed to finish the transaction. I then trade the Item to the Buyer and send the money to the Seller's PayPal or Western Union account which ever one he/she prefers.

This is the best I can do to safeguard future transaction.

Transactions will cost $5 USD for each party and expected to be paid after the entire transaction has completed
Old 03/30/2014, 01:41   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickernackers View Post
I am tired of watching innocent people who work hard for their money fall victim to someone like I did; I want to help.

I've had my past experience with transactions that have gone terrible for me. I once sold gear and had a Buyer file a dispute on PayPal resulting with a lost in money. I bought gear and cps here and never have I been a victim to a bad transaction, not until my latest purchase of an account I purchased that went completely wrong. As soon as I placed my gear on it the owner filed a hack case. It had cost me not only a lost in my money for the account but my gear as well. I am growing tired of the amount of sales going wrong here. I want to try my best to help, this shouldn't happen to anyone

I am offering this service to anyone cautious of being victim to a transaction. I would hope other legitimate forum members here would join me (-issac-, loai989, Captivated, kyushii, etc.) if they do wish to just send me a pm here we could make the forums a little more safer.

Rules:

1. Both parties must agree
2. (Buyers)Western Union only:Buyer is responsible for fee's
3. I do not deal with account sales (avoid them)
4. (Sellers) cps or gear must be traded to a new account I assign
5. If the Buyer does not send the exact money to the Western Union or no money at all, The gear or cps will be sent back to the Seller and any money that was sent through Western Union by the Buyer will be sent back to them.

How it works:

-Both Seller and Buyer must agree
-The Seller will trade my new account on their server the items wished to be sold and give me their PayPal Account or Western Union information he/she would like their money to be sent into.
-The Buyer will send the agreed upon money to me through Western Union (Buyer has to pay for fee's).
-Upon receiving the money I will contact both parties and proceed to finish the transaction. I then trade the Item to the Buyer and send the money to the Seller's PayPal or Western Union account which ever one he/she prefers.

This is the best I can do to safeguard future transaction.

Transactions will cost $5 USD for each party and expected to be paid after the entire transaction has completed

Apply in the MM section.
Meet Middle Man Requirement. (NO Negative TBM, although if you're not at fault with proof Admin could remove that tbm for you)

Suggest you apply in MM section. And goodluck.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/30/2014, 03:14   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Well, ******* has Middle service ppl can pay for. Fyi, maybe u guys can start one here but that website ppl have over hundreds of vouches.
Old 03/30/2014, 04:54   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyushii View Post
Apply in the MM section.
Meet Middle Man Requirement. (NO Negative TBM, although if you're not at fault with proof Admin could remove that tbm for you)

Suggest you apply in MM section. And goodluck.
appreciate it man will do that now
Old 03/30/2014, 07:31   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

The Black Market: 120/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,114
Arrow Conquer Online 2 Trading -> Middleman

You don't meet the Requirements:

#moved
#closed
Closed Thread