Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 02:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SOMEONE FROM CYPRUS TO HELP ME PLEASE

Discussion on SOMEONE FROM CYPRUS TO HELP ME PLEASE within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SOMEONE FROM CYPRUS TO HELP ME PLEASE

Hi,

is there someone from Cyprus who can help me?

I have 2 PSC codes from last trade (2x 10€) but It's saying that It can be used only in the country where it was purchased. (and It's Cyprus)

So I will log over TW and charge IP by the codes.

PLEASE.

I can give you for this 2-3€ over Paypal.

MY skype is jhnngrg
Old 12/02/2013, 10:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 54
Use a VPN and then use the PSC

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] IS THERE SOMEONE FROM CYPRUS TO HELP ME PLS?
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Just searching someone from Cyprus, who can pay me 20€ over PSC. I will give you the 2 codes for PSC and you will just only charge RP to my account, which I log in over TEAM VIEWER. Its saying, it's avaible only for Cyprus.. Please! skype: jhnngrg
WTT ... in cyprus
01/03/2011 - Archlord Trading - 6 Replies
WTT Premium Ticket For Glorious Shuta with min. %9 Resi stone or Glorious shuta 0/1 + what ? ^^
WTS...in Cyprus ...
03/22/2010 - Archlord Trading - 5 Replies
WTS 52 lvl Hunter in Cyprus with ; Karkaen 0/1 Pargon 0/1 Cast time %4 lvl 20 trans. ring 1/1 ( ashtal ) all lvl up event wc and 1k last event wc for 70 lvl sorc. or mage ( in Cyprus ) Or have 2 barom swash or knigth ( all lvl accept and in Cyprus ) Or
WTS...in Cyprus ...
03/14/2010 - Archlord - 5 Replies
WTS 52 lvl Hunter in Cyprus with ; Karkaen 0/1 Pargon 0/1 Cast time %4 lvl 20 trans. ring 1/1 ( ashtal ) all lvl up event wc and 1k last event wc for 70 lvl sorc. or mage Or have 2 barom swash or knigth ( all lvl accept ) Or
WTS .. cyprus
12/19/2009 - Archlord Trading - 2 Replies
WTS 49 lvl Elementalist + 45 lvl mage in cyprus have got: 2 x Shuta Lilin Neck. of fortune %3 chance hit %130 %4 reduces skill time 2 x trans. ring +8 0/2 and 2/2 and legend neck %15 0/2 lvl 2 and lvl 3 wing in neck 10 x 5 gc and some wc