Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Middleman
You last visited: Today at 19:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Requesting Archlord Middleman

Discussion on Requesting Archlord Middleman within the Middleman forum part of the The Black Market category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Requesting Archlord Middleman

Hello. I am trying to trade for an account and would like to use a middleman. I would just like the middleman to verify acc, items, and stuff like that, then if it's as he says send him my money and send me acc info. It would be over paypal. Thank you sooo much in advance!
Old 08/06/2012, 20:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Requesting a middleman =]
05/28/2012 - Middleman - 3 Replies
im looking for a middle man to complete a exchange for me on conquer online anyone on atm thats really trusted?
Requesting Middleman
09/06/2011 - Middleman - 0 Replies
Need a well-reputed trustworthy middle-man to negotiate an Eden Eternal trade. Add me on msn: [email protected] -or- Send me an email at the same address.
Requesting a Middleman
07/08/2010 - Middleman - 9 Replies
I'm trading an AL account with another e*pvper and I want to make sure everything is done correctly so I'm going to need a MM. Please PM me or post here if you're available to be a MM for me. It's an easy +1... Thanks.