Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Account (Metin2 US)!

Discussion on Selling Account (Metin2 US)! within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Account (Metin2 US)!

Metin2 US
- - - - - - -
Hello everyone. I'm selling an account for game money. The information for this account is provided below.

Kingdom: Listhmos
Character name: nomsg
Hostile Killer Points: 2089 (Worthy)

NOTE: Although the character has a preset build, it also has one unused stat point and 24 unused skill points. The buyer will have the choice to choose forces (image shown above). Just like a brand new character, this character comes with five Red Potion (S) and a Sword+0 in the inventory! The bank items, account information, and bank password will be given when a deal has been made. Simply put, you're playing on a new Lv.25 character with a preset build, ready to start your adventure the easy way!

Please post your offer here (in game money only)!