Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WWT/WWB WoM2 Items

Discussion on WWT/WWB WoM2 Items within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WWT/WWB WoM2 Items

ich suche world of metin2 items im low lvl bereich (30+).

Tausche Metin2 de Praios (vms+9 41dss kr-mob+4 / töpp+9 1.5k tp 10 magiedeff 15 aw 2 craps hast-ausweichen+4 / Keiler 11tage laufzeit /
gegen WoM2 eq

Tags
metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Items and account on Wom2
08/19/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
I sell all accounts and items! :D
[Buying] WoM2 Account / Items / Yang.
07/09/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
Servus und Abend. Suche EQ, Yang und Account auf WoM2 zahle via Paypal. Vorraussetzung ihr gebt first oder einigung auf einen Middelman. Suche überwiegend PvM Equip. Low Level Char 35-42 Körperkrieger oder Lv.75
[Selling] Alot of items from WoM2
05/10/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, due to lack of time and motivation (school/work) iv decided to sell my items, im giving them away to my guildies in a week if no one is interested in buying them. I also have 300 DC that you get to pick what you want from item mall as a bonus if you buy all items I only accept PSC as i think that is the safest way of payment. I would prefer to sell all of the items at once but i can also sell them piece by piece You have to go first, and if dont trust me and want to buy more than 1...
[Trading] TAUSCHE Metin2.DE Saphira WASU Lv. 42 mit EQ+YANG+ITEMS gegen WoM2 Yang/Items
05/04/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
closed
Verkaufe Wom2 Items und Yang
04/11/2015 - Metin2 Trading - 1 Replies
-