Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Verkaufe 24-Tage M2Bob Account!

Discussion on Verkaufe 24-Tage M2Bob Account! within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 412/0/0
Verkaufe 24-Tage M2Bob Account!

Wie bereits oben beschrieben verkaufe ich meinen
M2Bob Account der gerade noch 24 Tage übrig hat.
Ich habe leider einen Fehlkauf getätigt und derzeit keine Verwendung mehr für den Account

Preisvorschlag :#add Skype oder pn
Old 12/05/2014, 19:55   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Hab account bekommen. Hat first gegeben um zu zeigen das er nicht betrügt.
Immer wieder###
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2023, 20:12   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

DONT BUY FROM INFINITE OR HIS "REAL LIFE FRIEND"!!! I HAVE PROOF AND SCREENSHOTS AND THE CHATS!!!

A friend of mine bought an account off of him for multiple hundreds of euros.
He PROMISED it will nothing happen, this account is safe, its of his real life friend and I would get my money back if the account will get taken back from the owner.
Guess what happened? It was played 1 hour. Turned it off. Woke back up having an email that somebody was in the account and changed the access data to the account. Password was changed. Password to the email account was changed. I couldnt access the account. Last try, my phone number was connected, because they changed everything for me. But when I wanted to reset password and get the code on my phone it says it was sent to an Xiaomi redmi note 5 (I dont got a xiaomi) so I texted him on discord and told him what happened. I was totally polite, explained everything and just asked him, that his friend could write the support to get the account back. Cause he was the creator of the account. OBVIOUSLY that didnt happen. He even ignored it multiple times (Because this way they had no excuse to keep the account) he acted like he wants to help me blablabla nothing obviously worked. LUCKILY I still was somehow with my phone in the email account and could see EVERYTHING. I saw the logins, the changed data emails and even that this happened MULTIPLE TIMES. He regulary scams people with it!!! And I saw, obviously the phone I told you guys the xiaomi redmi note 5 think it was, was the creator of this email account. So the phone of the owner of the account was the one who is now again the owner of the account. It was also the phone which was the last owner of the account before my phone was connected to it. so definitley his friend. Obviously I told him, showed him proof, and what happened? Of course nothing. He came with some stupid, senseless excuses, acted like he wouldnt understand and obviously I dont got my money back. even tho he promised it.
SO KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF THIS MAN. JUST BECAUSE HE GOT SOME GOOD REVIEWS (Which can easily be faked, come on guys, everybody could) OR MAYBE EVEN SOMETIMES DONT SCAM PEOPLE, DOESNT MEAN HE WONT SCAM YOU!! I LOST MULTIPLE HUNDREDS OF EUROS.

Of course I informed the police and I also will inform the tax office because he ripped me off and surely dont pay his taxes on his Illegal business. I dont care if u call me a snitch or something, I got no problems with light crime shit, but ripping people off this bad and trying to sell me for stupid, bro you Féd with the wrong person. From his gmail account I even have his IMEI opf his phone. More easy it cant be.
ANd as mentioned. I got screenshots of everything. Who doesnt believe me. I can sent you.

write me an email if u want to see the proof:
Old 09/09/2023, 20:07   #4

The Black Market: 412/0/0
#Closed
Closed Thread

Tags
m2bob