Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

English Server Files

Discussion on English Server Files within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
English Server Files

Hi im looking for some good server files and a client, if anybody has a stable set i would be interested, looking for quite modern files with some maps and mobs i can implement as and when, let me know what you have and we can go from there, thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicStorm View Post
Hi im looking for some good server files and a client, if anybody has a stable set i would be interested, looking for quite modern files with some maps and mobs i can implement as and when, let me know what you have and we can go from there, thanks
Anyone ??

Similar Threads Similar Threads
English client + English server files..
03/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i really need an English Client.. English only.. Quests and everything... another thing, do i need English server files? i have the mav'forum serverfiles or something like that... and the other one, mcncc.com ... and i need the files quick... please!
English server files!!!
08/20/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 20 Replies
Heya epvp...i work hard to make english server files so i decide to sell it who want!!! Info: -Full English quests 100% -4 Channels -Gamefile 2166 by Alessa (little fixed and add new things) -Very stable server -Guild war and National war work perfect -New maps
ENGLISH - GIVE ME SOME SERVER FILES GOOD PLS ! GERMAN: GIB MIR SERVER FILES PLS
03/31/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
My E-Mail Contact pls [email protected]
ECO English Server Files
09/04/2009 - General Coding - 0 Replies
Good day to all If anyone could hack the Emil Chronicle Online English Server Files, I will buy it. PM me if interested.