Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Charecter panel :D

Discussion on Charecter panel :D within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Charecter panel :D

Char panel)

Sell this charecter panel, who wants to buy it, write me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Charecter panel
07/03/2013 - Metin2 Trading - 0 Replies
Sell this charecter panel, who wants to buy it, write me in PM :) http://i.epvpimg.com/rGnYf.jpg
Need a Charecter..want to buy
02/10/2012 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
looking for a character. Preferences: - tank or DPS geared. - Full Champion/Battlemaster PvP Set - Full Columni/Rakata PvE Gear - Speeder Rank 3 - Maxed Professions - Maxed Companion Affection
Charecter question
11/08/2010 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hey, I'm making a new charecter whos going to be an int nuker, what is the best build? Hes going to be a Spear nuker. What are the best mastery levels? Also should i go full int or 8:1? im level 6 and currently going full int but i can change it. I want to have ice fire and electricity but obviously i cant make all those with spear, so im wondering when i should stop what? A speedy response would be nice. Thanks :D
Charecter Edits.
07/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Hey guys i messed up and i downloaded the lime green suit for males with black armor 120, and i deleted it and all the males with 120 black armor dissapeared. Can any1 help me please it's very annoying, All i see is hair and weapons. :?
Charecter Transfer
03/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Hey all elitepvpers... Since you guys have most programmes for everything ppl can imagin can u make one to tranfer chars from one server to another? plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'm tired to hve to lvl my stinking noob while i can hve my high lvl... So plz evry1 tht knows tht ''mambo-jambo'' post here the way plzz ppl i beg ty