Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Metin2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell Venenosa+6 full stones e extras \ Elmo 10% HH

Discussion on Sell Venenosa+6 full stones e extras \ Elmo 10% HH within the Metin2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell Venenosa+6 full stones e extras \ Elmo 10% HH

I sell the 2 for 10€ pay safe card.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Rift 50 Mage CE Full T3 ++ Extras NUR 1 TAG!
03/31/2012 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Ebayauktion geht nurnoch einen Tag, also reinschauen und sich diese Chance nicht entgegen lassen! eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst
[RELEASE] 2 NEW HELMET: Elmo del profantatore (war), Elmo del viandante (assassin)
02/15/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 10 Replies
Hi people! I'm Elfer and today I give you 2 new helmet that I've done yesterday. The first Helmet "Elmo del devastatore" is for warrior, the second one is for assassin and it's called "Cappuccio del viandante" These are the screen: ( the first of these is the warrior the other two for ninja) http://i41.tinypic.com/rc5xys.pnghttp://i44.tinyp ic.com/2v9vyhl.jpghttp://i42.tinypic.com/16gylj6.p ng This is the link where you can download them: here (click on the england flag on the top of the...
WTS full r7 t2 masterbreeder account + extras on unicorn
12/24/2011 - Rappelz Trading - 4 Replies
On this account are: -the R7 T2 Masterbreeder -2x R7 +20 2H staves, 1 R7 +20 2h axe, 1 R7 +20 2H mace -R7 S5 BP, R7 S3 Naga, R7 S5 Sala, R6 S1 Ifrit and many other good pets! -Plently SS, AC, Lucky Pots -more than 2500 empty T2/T3 cards, thousands of skill cards -Deco stuff, very good belt pets for melee-style & caster-style -Rebirth scroll & all 5 TP-points in case you wanna switch ^^
WTS: GameZ-AION | Ranger/Sin | Full ABG+Extras
01/03/2011 - Aion Trading - 10 Replies
Hey There, I want to sell my GameZ-Aion Account (pserver: gamezaion.com) following are inside the acc: Characters: 1x Elyos - Ranger Lv. 55 1x Asmodian - Ranger Lv. 55 1x Elyos - Assassin Lv. 55
WTS Lvl 14x bagi Trieste - full +7/9, lots of extras
11/29/2008 - Trading - 7 Replies
Full +7 13x armor set, +9 115 weap, tons of cash shop items, all crespo items (duron rod, gibor's necklace, strengthened darkeye), Zevach's ring, resist sets, etc. This is not a hacked account - I simply do not have enough time to play 2moons (haven't actively played in months) anymore and would like to make back some of the money I've invested in this game. I've included some screenshots here with some of my items/gear, but you can hit me up if you'd like to know more. I'm looking for about...