Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 19:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

looking for english new school pvp server

Discussion on looking for english new school pvp server within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
looking for english new school pvp server

as title says looking for english pvp server i cant understand german and most of good pvp servers german
any good and easy server suggestion ? thx
Old 03/27/2017, 17:25   #2

elite*gold: 260
You can check out our Metin2 server!
Old 03/27/2017, 21:11   #3

elite*gold: 160
If you are Looking for a Server post it there here is it not allowed

#closerequest
Old 03/28/2017, 15:04   #4

elite*gold: 3
Received Thanks: 1,807
^ clsd
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
English/Semi-English Dofus Private Server
04/19/2022 - Private Server - 15 Replies
Are there any decent English servers in their early shoes? Or any private servers in french/spanish with a decent english playerbase and available to play in english? Let me know :)
English private server or english players
08/23/2016 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
im looking for a private server with a decent amount of english players or just english in general i join server after server and its always the same arabic that i cant read sorry no offense just need people to play with and talk to thanks in advance and lemme know what u got thanks :D :rtfm:
[Multi-Language]Old-School UniversalMetin2(English Version)
05/23/2014 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 8 Replies
Welcome to the presentation of Universal Metin2! An old-school Metin2, updated 99% with the new 40k game that will bring you all the part of the Official Metin2 but easier and funny!!! We make a project still under construction, we explain... Universal Metin2 will be a multi-language server under constant development and we will work every day to improve and get new things, like to implement new languages to the server for make it an international server!One of the best old-school of the...
*-DarkSide2) .Metin2 'Old-School' ~English Private*Server
04/25/2013 - Metin2 PServer Advertising - 2 Replies
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/825/ds2p.png/ Dear Metin2 Players, We have opened a new old-school server called DarkSide2. This server is 90% old-school. The rates are: 20% exp 30% gold drop and 25% item drop. Here you can find: -From 4 to 6 books drop per metin. -National War fully working.
English client + English server files..
03/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
i really need an English Client.. English only.. Quests and everything... another thing, do i need English server files? i have the mav'forum serverfiles or something like that... and the other one, mcncc.com ... and i need the files quick... please!