Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server > Metin2 PServer Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ProjectOverflow - OLD STYLE! Level cap 99 - fluid exp - Future patches! [13/03/2015]

Discussion on ProjectOverflow - OLD STYLE! Level cap 99 - fluid exp - Future patches! [13/03/2015] within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ProjectOverflow - OLD STYLE! Level cap 99 - fluid exp - Future patches! [13/03/2015]

In the future we will insert new patch with cap level 105, new maps & new Boss, stay tuned!
Actually the server has not other languages patch (the only one available is Italian). We will work on other languages as soon as possible.

This is the BEST italian pserver ever opened, with your help we can become great and create a really big extreme gameplay!

Our gameplay is based on fight for YOUR boss, for YOUR drop.
You will not find any extreme difficulty in exp or skills, we created a server with the right server everyone would like to play.

This is not a server that will close in few months, we count to become one of the best shared in Europe.
100% item shop in game (the shop is really poor, NO ITEMS)

Come and check it!

(I don't know why the image is not visible here, actually you have to copy-past the link, I'm sorry)
Old 03/14/2015, 15:53   #2

elite*gold: 205
Received Thanks: 1,420
I'd recommand you to improve your promotion a bit. Otherwise you'll get the usual flame on epvp.

Anyways, good luck!
Old 03/14/2015, 15:56   #3

Sry but I think this Server will be down in few days... with a littlebit luck in few weeks.

PS. Not all want to check your image if it isnīt here in the idea.
(Iīve checked it)
Old 03/14/2015, 15:57   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelfina View Post
I'd recommand you to improve your promotion a bit. Otherwise you'll get the usual flame on epvp.

Anyways, good luck!
Thanks dude, just an advice: how to do that?

@TR Tunks: Why this server should be down in few days? We are full of protections, we have good gameplay, we have actually 200 online and good feedbacks.

Trunks, can you help me with the image? I have linked it with the right html command but it does not appear in the post.

Thanks everyone
Old 03/14/2015, 16:01   #5

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 3,828
You need 20 posts for your images to ve visible directly in the forum.

Most people will ignore servers without a graphical presentation.
Old 03/14/2015, 16:04   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jelfina View Post

Anyways, good luck!
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Shōgun View Post
You need 20 posts for your images to ve visible directly in the forum.

Most people will ignore servers without a graphical presentation.
I know, that's why I have graphical presentation but it is an imagine (I linked it on the first post).

I'm sorry.