Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ROOT] Empyrium

Discussion on [ROOT] Empyrium within the Metin2 PServer Advertising forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/12/2011, 23:48   #16

elite*gold: 0
Server ist wohl down oder?!
Old 11/12/2011, 23:51   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Flyman View Post
Server ist wohl down oder?!
Not to be rude or smthing, but in my opinion you just can't take it's a better server then you ever dreamed of , Same like ur that childish to don't let Empyrium get better and better^^

So sad...so sad.. ^^
Old 11/12/2011, 23:51   #18

elite*gold: 46
Nein er ist nicht offline.
Old 11/14/2011, 21:22   #19

I made it harder to get arrow res and increased damage on bows level 90, 110, and 127 because archers have only 4 real skills... in a server like this. It's unfair to play archer with these odds. If it is not enough damage still from archers they will be increased even more. Archers in pservers are usually not as strong as intended.
Old 11/15/2011, 18:41   #20

Goiler server <3 lohnenswert zu zocken

so far...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/15/2011, 21:36   #21

elite*gold: 170
So when are you going to start threatening your players to vote for the server this time?
Or are you gone ban them again cause they trolled you at Liquiron?

Haters gone hate, lovers gone love..
but I dont want, none of the above ...
I wanne **** on you, yes I do, **** on you

I finished your sentence Dave Chapelle style ^^
Old 11/16/2011, 04:15   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by DronkeBelg View Post
So when are you going to start threatening your players to vote for the server this time?
Or are you gone ban them again cause they trolled you at Liquiron?

Haters gone hate, lovers gone love..
but I dont want, none of the above ...
I wanne piss on you, yes I do, piss on you

I finished your sentence Dave Chapelle style ^^
Ignore this troll, hes a hater from an old server mad because hes a failure at life, so he chooses to create stories and call them facts.

So when he comes with his photoshopped screenshots we know there is no problem .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Criticalju2 View Post
#Removerequest
#banrequest

Not allowed to post homepage web address..

Retarded? Hany?

1. Your account that you just posted with has your server URL in it, which is bannable and also happens to be the same thing you are complaining about with me.

2. I did not post any link to the homepage.

3. Your website is NOT safe to visit. Nobody visit his site, it is a malicious website.

And don't lie to people here and claim that antiviruses block .co.cc domain names.. This is not true. No AV companies block domains .

His first account (BANNED):

His second account (BANNED):

His newest account:

Hany you are a failure and a thief. Nobody in metin likes you, just quit.

#Owned.
Old 11/16/2011, 13:38   #23

I'm not a hater from an old server, I never played a server where you were admin.
And failure at life hmmm, I think we already saw who's the bigger FAIL at liquirion right?:P Last time I checked you were trolled of Liquirion, even official server Admins made fun of you and trolled you there xD
And how can I give you photo-shopped pics when I never made screenshots

About Hany you are right lol, he's even worse then you xD
Old 11/16/2011, 20:07   #24

Quote:
I'm not a hater from an old server, I never played a server where you were admin.
And failure at life hmmm, I think we already saw who's the bigger FAIL at liquirion right?:P Last time I checked you were trolled of Liquirion, even official server Admins made fun of you and trolled you there xD
And how can I give you photo-shopped pics when I never made screenshots

About Hany you are right lol, he's even worse then you xD
I already explained last time that I am aware you are Cazii. Stop trying to pretend . You did play and you are a hater. And I won every possible situation on liquiron epicly. They all got owned by me and if you are too dumb to accept it oh well ^-^.
Old 11/16/2011, 20:33   #25

look nice...also it will be nice if you add more runs like devils catacomb or some from majesticmt2...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/16/2011, 22:41   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosCC View Post
look nice...also it will be nice if you add more runs like devils catacomb or some from majesticmt2...
Yes true, but unfortunately elitepvpers does not help anyone who is not German. And 99% of the tutorials here do not work / do not work with non German clients. The members refuse to provide support for anyone using translator or non German language. So I am pretty much stuck for the most part.
Old 11/16/2011, 23:24   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumorUS View Post
Yes true, but unfortunately elitepvpers does not help anyone who is not German. And 99% of the tutorials here do not work / do not work with non German clients. The members refuse to provide support for anyone using translator or non German language. So I am pretty much stuck for the most part.
yea i know....but i see you have in team german ppl so they can help you...this runs attract many ppl...
Old 11/16/2011, 23:31   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumorUS View Post
I already explained last time that I am aware you are Cazii. Stop trying to pretend . You did play and you are a hater. And I won every possible situation on liquiron epicly. They all got owned by me and if you are too dumb to accept it oh well ^-^.
I never played your server ^^
And you didn't owned anyone at Liquiron lol.

And well, most Germans here do give suport to English people, maybe they just don't like you
Old 11/16/2011, 23:42   #29

Yeah, Americans are awesome so dont tell a s..t to us!
Old 11/17/2011, 10:16   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcosCC View Post
yea i know....but i see you have in team german ppl so they can help you...this runs attract many ppl...
There are not German people in the team. Only Dutch. and American (me).

I have hired German GMS from elitepvpers on my old server and every single one of them was trying to "push" his characters. I also have played on several German servers and I have not found 1 German GM who did not do this. I don't tolerate this on my servers.

Quote:
I never played your server ^^
And you didn't owned anyone at Liquiron lol.

And well, most Germans here do give suport to English people, maybe they just don't like you

You are a horrible liar, and I don't care what you claim here.. because I know the facts. I did own them, and they do not give support to "English people". By the way I did not say English people I said people who are not German / people who are American. I don't see many English people on elitepvpers really.. mostly German then a few American and a few other small countries.

@offtopic..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael101010 View Post
Yeah, Americans are awesome so dont tell a s..t to us!
Americans used to be awesome. Now the country is turning shameful, with the useless wars and horrible choices in presidents. Not to mention our current president is illegal (unconstitutional) since he is not a natural born citizen of the US. We have the best military in the world, the best military technology in the world, and invented most the best things that people use day to day such as the Internet. Yet we waste our military on stupid things.. invading other countries and creating propaganda to rationalize our terrorist acts upon other countries (mainly referring to middle-eastern "war"). In USA they call it "war on terror" but it really isn't... because those people are not terrorists. We instilled the Shah into their country a long time ago and we have continued to bother them to the point they are pissed. So if 9/11 was not an inside job then we definitely deserved this retaliation from their country. But seeing as how we have the manpower and technology to prevent this from happening, it seems most likely it WAS an inside job of our own country. Anyways bottom line is we waste our military on a war that we created, our people are dying, their people are dying.. all for no reason. And we sell our inventions out to other countries, so now UK has better internet than we do.. and we invented it. We sell everything to China... etc..
Closed Thread