Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Metin2 Offline Shop[LUA]

Discussion on Metin2 Offline Shop[LUA] within the Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies forum part of the Metin2 Private Server category.

Old 06/08/2015, 18:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by .Yacki View Post
If you don't know a thing about lua, please don't announce such ****** comments.
Halt dich mal lieber selber dran.
Er postet ein Screen von 3 Zeilen, wo Variablen in ihren bereits vorhandenen Datentyp gecastet werden und du redest von Backdoors?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/08/2015, 21:04   #17

Received Thanks: 3,655
Quote:
Originally Posted by i[Remix] View Post
Halt dich mal lieber selber dran.
Er postet ein Screen von 3 Zeilen, wo Variablen in ihren bereits vorhandenen Datentyp gecastet werden und du redest von Backdoors?
Ja weil es so rüberkommt.
Das liegt übrigens daran dass es ihm so beigebracht wurde in nem türkischen Forum. Und na ja, habe ich halt falsch verstanden, aber dennoch braucht man nicht so etepetete zu sein und so n Mist zu posten, nur weil es einem nicht passt dass Strings doppelt gecastet werden. Jeder hat seinen eigenen Programmierstil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by .JayZoN View Post
Der Themenersteller castet Strings in Strings und Numbers in Numbers, hierbei beißt sich die Katze in den Schwanz. MrLibya scheint sich nur unheimlich darüber aufgeregt zu haben, von Backdoors ist hier weniger die Rede.

lg
Ach so, na ja habe ich falsch verstanden, aber sah halt so aus
Old 06/08/2015, 21:07   #18

Quote:
Programmierstil.
Ist schlimmer als mysql querys in Quests, die ja alle mehr als den Tod fürchten.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/08/2015, 22:24   #19

elite*gold: 30
Quote:
Yes because its sending the account information to his servers hum?
Can you please explain me, in which line the information is being sent, or any other information is going to be transfered outside the quest?

If you don't know a thing about lua, please don't announce such shitty comments. I red this script and there's no backdoor in it.
Ah and the information up there is to find out which item belongs to which account.

Ja, aber ich wollte nicht auch noch die ganze Datenbank übersetzen und alles ändern in der Quest.

Ja kann sein dass ich den ein oder anderen Satz vergessen habe, aber freut euch doch einfach dass es überhaupt jemand gemacht hat. Das war nämlich nicht so einfach mal kurz alles übersichtliches übersetzen, weil ich schauen musste sogar zwischen den einzelnen Variablen, dass das auch wirklich ein Text ist und nicht nur eine Variable, die Türkisch bleiben muss weil ich sie sonst überall hätte abändern müssen. Dazu kommt noch, dass ich die Bonis übersetzen musste was die größte Drecksarbeit des Jahrhunderts war und na ja..

Edit: So jetzt müsste oben alles übersetzt sein, wenn es noch Sachen gibt die auf Türkisch sind, sagt sie mir einfach, dann kann ich es abändern.
Und dass die ganzen Variablen etc. türkisch bleiben, sollte hoffentlich jedem klar sein. Aber keine Angst, es ist kein Backdoor drin.
uhm

tonumber for number ? and tostring for a string ? really ?

if u dont know lua stop this

also his tab and his script write is ugly

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2015, 23:22   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLibya View Post
uhm

tonumber for number ? and tostring for a string ? really ?

if u dont know lua stop this

also his tab and his script write is ugly

I'm not a programmer.

LUA language to learn is not 2 months.

You're better than me.

My goal is not competition.

Instead of a thank it was enough to discredit factors.
Old 06/09/2015, 23:53   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by :Speedi View Post
Please be quiet douchbag.
Everyone should be allowed to have his say.
So stop your fckng offensive language/verbal abuse...

Your code is very strange

Your not the best programmer but its ok, if y're learning
Old 06/09/2015, 23:59   #22

Received Thanks: 3,655
Er möchte euch mitteilen, dass es hier nicht um einen Wettkampf oder Ähnliches geht, sondern er lediglich ein paar seiner Scripts mit euch teilen möchte, als nette Geste sozusagen.
Also hört doch einfach auf euch zu beschweren ob er strings doppelt castet oder was auch immer, er hat es doch nur gut gemeint.. und wenn ihr so weiter macht hat eh keiner mehr Lust was zu releasen und dann beschwert ihr euch wieder..

Na ja, er lernt noch und programmiert in LUA erst seit 2 Monaten, aber er dachte halt dass es nett wäre wenn er die Quest mit uns teilen würde
Er sammelt weder Thanks noch sonstiges, er wollte es nur wie ein freundlicher Mensch teilen

Also wenn ihr es nicht braucht, sagt einfach nichts dazu, es seidenn ihr kritisiert ihn auf nette Weise und weist ihn auf gewisse Fehler im Skript hin oder so. Aber bitte macht ihn deshalb nicht runter, er hat es nur gut gemeint
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/10/2015, 01:03   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnTii™ View Post
Everyone should be allowed to have his say.
So stop your fckng offensive language/verbal abuse...

Your code is very strange

Your not the best programmer but its ok, if y're learning
In welche Richtung soll ich hier bitte irgendjemand beleidigt haben?

//

I didn't insult anyone.
Old 06/10/2015, 06:31   #24

Quote:
Er möchte euch mitteilen, dass es hier nicht um einen Wettkampf oder Ähnliches geht, sondern er lediglich ein paar seiner Scripts mit euch teilen möchte, als nette Geste sozusagen.
Also hört doch einfach auf euch zu beschweren ob er strings doppelt castet oder was auch immer, er hat es doch nur gut gemeint.. und wenn ihr so weiter macht hat eh keiner mehr Lust was zu releasen und dann beschwert ihr euch wieder..

Na ja, er lernt noch und programmiert in LUA erst seit 2 Monaten, aber er dachte halt dass es nett wäre wenn er die Quest mit uns teilen würde
Er sammelt weder Thanks noch sonstiges, er wollte es nur wie ein freundlicher Mensch teilen

Also wenn ihr es nicht braucht, sagt einfach nichts dazu, es seidenn ihr kritisiert ihn auf nette Weise und weist ihn auf gewisse Fehler im Skript hin oder so. Aber bitte macht ihn deshalb nicht runter, er hat es nur gut gemeint
Danke mein lieber.
Old 06/10/2015, 23:27   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenemne0032 View Post
Hi all,

I decided to prepare this system, on the recommendation of a friend. I hope you enjoy, and you used. First, I do not think any bugs in the system. I tried to avoid any kind of bug that could, at least as far as I checked. If you encounter any bugs please let. The fix in a short time I publish a new one. In addition, the coding system for getting a bit of a hurry I could have done inexperience. Using the function, but was going to do it that way because I'm rushing. And it does not seem to have any problems in handy again.

What is the Offline Shopping System to do?

Players not in the game is a system that can even sell items.

How the system works?

Players throw on goods they want to sell NPC. Then, against the price, how long the information will remain on the sales and revenues which category you want to add. After making the selection of necessary attachments to exchange goods. Players may withdraw the goods and wills can update the prices of goods. It expires if the player's belongings after he blocked the sale of expired goods and goods sent to the player's safe entry and exit in the event of any game and is deleted from the shopping list. If a player of goods sold, Shopping Box of money is saved. If all merchandise sold money is kept there and wished you could take the money players.

If I'd let me share a detailed video on how the system works:

MySQL file "players" are adding to the database. You do not need to take any action. (After making the additions you do not need to take REBOOT)

Now we need to do another operation. "Player" table below, right click the "Design Table" call.

Then, "we alisveris_para" We are adding to our database column name.

IMPORTANT NOTE: The default value of 0 must do! Very important.

BETWEEN THE AMOUNT OF MONEY. (DOT) DO place:

Now between the amount of money. (Period) we came to put function. You also have to add this function. If you do not include this function the system work. According to him, it was coded. Now add to that function will show:

"questlib.lu" file, we are opening and closing, add the following code at the bottom. No need to reboot to take. No need to take any further action. "questlib.lu to" the bottom of the Simply add the code I have given below.

PHP Code:
function genel_veri(gelen_miktar)

gelen2 tostring(gelen_miktar)

local gelen gelen_miktar 
    local sayac 
    local basamak 
    local ilkhal 
basamak

while true do
        if 
gelen sayac >= 1 then
            basamak 
basamak 1
            sayac 
sayac 10

else
            break

end
    end
    t 
= {}

sonucText ""

for i=1string.len(gelen2) do

t[i]= (string.sub(gelen2,i,i))

end

for v in pairs(t) do--1324

if (basamak  == or basamak == or basamak == 3) and sonucText !=  "" then
            sonucText 
sonucText.."."

sonucText sonucText..v

else

sonucText sonucText..v
        end
        basamak 
basamak 1
    end

return sonucText
end 

After this process the bit "quest_functions" file and opens to the bottom "genel_ver" function, we are adding. We're done with this place.

LUA swipe file:

1) usr / game / share / locale / turkey / quests section "alisveris_sistemi.lu to" We put the file. Later;

2) We come to putty.

cd / usr / game / share / locale / turkey / quests are enterliy wrote. Then we write the following command.

./qc alisveris_sistemi.lua

We are done with putty.
3) We're going to the game and with a GM character "/ reload q" is suffering.
4) Then you can start using the Offline Shopping System.
I saw something like this elsewhere, but I must say I like this system a lot better. Good job on this man, I hope you continue to release such well-made work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/24/2015, 17:37   #26

elite*gold: 49
query failed: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/tmp/mysql.sock' (2) (query: SELECT id,login,vnum,count,socket0,socket1,socket2,mall,w hy FROM item_award WHERE taken_time IS NULL errno: 2002)
Help pls
Old 11/27/2015, 19:46   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddyryks View Post
very good! but it doesn't work ... I put everything navicat etc., you only see the item: \

this is the sysser

same problem withe me