Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

make.sh

Discussion on make.sh within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
make.sh

Hey COM,
immer, wenn ich make.sh ausführe kommt core dumped. Ich habe nur die regenbogenstein quest hochgeladen und sie in die hongkong_list eingetragen. Und die Regenbogenstein quest hat keine Fehler. Habe bestimmt schon 1000e Threads zu dem Thema gelesen und net weitergekommen. Kann mir wer helfen? Geht auch per TV.
MfG jmm
Old 12/20/2010, 18:28   #2

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 2,499
chmod 777 make.sh

gemacht ?..
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2010, 18:30   #3

jop...
Old 12/20/2010, 18:31   #4

Ich helfe dir.
Hat post
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
a hard way to make a little money, and a way to make it easy(read before you juge!!)
04/16/2008 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
in this topic i will explain the only way to make so called "free money" on the internet. please note that my main target with this is mere profit and somewhere i want to teach what i got to learn to others so they can start at the nice part. To all mods: if you will delete this topic you will free space for topics with nothing but empty promises and lies! i try to be different if you will not condone it, so be it. (also prove not tricking people will help!) Intro: the way to make...
[Request] Can someone make a guild to make your own edits?
08/23/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Well basically I just wanna edit the dragonball and met icons so they are BIGGER than normal so i can see them easier ^_^ And i was just wondering if someone could write a guide on making your own edits? I tried to search but just random shit came up. Thanks =]