Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item Code

Discussion on Item Code within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item Code

Hallo,

gibt es eine möglichkeit ein anderen ein item zu geben ohne zu handeln als gm?

Gruß
Old 11/13/2010, 09:57   #2

elite*gold: 1
nein

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Item Code txt
04/18/2011 - Diablo 2 - 3 Replies
Hi bin auf der suche nach ner liste aller item codes für die items für Pickit normal kriegt mans ja unter http://www.d2jsp.org/docs/itemcodes.html aber die scheint schon down zu sein :( hat wer vll noch die liste?
I need Item Code List
09/28/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Im on a private server and I am trying to edit the shopping mall and such and I need a list of items and the codes that goes with them. Anyone have any idea where I can get on or if you can provide one that would be equally awesome!
create item code?
07/08/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
is there a create item /gm command that i dont know bout? cant find any in the .txt file with all of em. anyone got a script to put into server query to create the command?
Item Code #
12/08/2008 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
i need the item # or what ever its called for the SDG effect i would greatly appreciate Thanx All :handsdown:
item code for gems
03/09/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Im changing the settings for what a proxy picks up but Im not sure which gems are super and which arent, each gems number ends in 1 2 or 3, and im guessing 3 would be super but Im not sure, can anyone tel me? (oh and its like this for dragon gems 70001 and then either 1 2 or 3)