Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to Freebsd GM is written? Help.

Discussion on how to Freebsd GM is written? Help. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to Freebsd GM is written? Help.

Hi everyone
I rented a server and I installed FreeBSD. The game, everything is operating normally.
My question is: But I can not write a kind of GM. how to Freebsd GM is written?

Please help me.

Thanks in advance
Old 11/09/2010, 12:13   #2

elite*gold: 0
up up up up pls help.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Surviving As A Trojan [Re-written]
11/11/2011 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 61 Replies
Making it to the finish line - As a Trojan I had some time on my hands and re-wrote my entire old guide on elitepvpers. First of all: Get a leveling bot! Comimic is my favourite. SirHooks is also good. Level 1-40: The best thing to do is to just do the monster hunter quest by yourselves and level by that, and when you finished all the jars for the day you should just get someone to powerlevel you, I would suggest going to Bird Island. Something you also can do is to find monsters...
A Packet Compiler written in D
07/01/2010 - CO2 Programming - 3 Replies
A Packet Compiler written in D Hi guys/girls, just thought I'd show off my packet compiler for conquer. It takes a packet grammar file, and produces C# code for handling the packets. usage: (typed at command line, (cmd.exe)) CoPakitCompiler grammar.txt cofreedom.CO > MyPackets.cs download: CoPakitCompiler 30-06-10.zip SVN: (for latest code) https://subversion.assembla.com/svn/CoPakitCompile r/trunk
Well written script tutorial
11/26/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hey guys its been awhile is now anyone out there who can show me how to script? I mean i know the basics but im still not able to write an scrippt which makes my char doing what i want him to all n8 long .... I really would welcome all help to that!! (and youll 100% get and thanks from me ;) EDIT: I mean eL2walker scrippting ^^
do any one no any cheats real ones to be written
02/11/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
if any on know any thing about the real CHEATS for conquer online its to be written and not a prog. its for lvl 130 money DBs fullsuper two sock vote for better discution to gain info.