Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help teleport BUG??

Discussion on Help teleport BUG?? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Help teleport BUG??

Immer wenn ich in meien server ein teleport mache, egal ob von map1 zu map2 oder zum dt, bin ich zwar da aber habe Blackscreem.
HELP PLES.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
teleport !!!
12/20/2010 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 10 Replies
teleport !!! install microsoft framework2.0, have fun :) UploadFree.ORG - Be a Top File Hoster speedhack,need microsoft framework2.0 UploadFree.ORG - Be a Top File Hoster
v15 Teleport
09/06/2010 - Flyff Private Server - 18 Replies
Hallo zusammen, habe mal eine Frage, und zwar habe ich Teleport Koordinaten aus dem Internet rausgesucht, als ich aber z.B. die für Flaris eingegben habe, bin ich im Nichts gelandet. Kann mir vielleicht jemand alle wichtigen Teleportkoordinaten mal schreiben?
[tut] speed teleport (not map teleport)
08/11/2009 - 12Sky2 - 2 Replies
you need cheat eng for this find the movement speed address current: C61778 2. change to 99999 3. enable your run skill your done you will go so fast you will teleport make sure you don't click in anything bad shit will happen thank me :mofo: :mofo: :mofo:
Can someone tell me how can i teleport in the map??
04/10/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
There are some NPC's in my server that the gms are trying that are on top of the giran church, and i need to get to them, Someone know how can i do? btw the server is interlude!! Plz is very urgent, i need to port there or BUG somehow and restart and appear on top of that church!
teleport
04/20/2008 - Dekaron - 8 Replies
hello it is possible to go with lvl 50 to draco desert or python?is there any hack for it? btw if yes i need it for dekaron.eu :)