Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 08:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Error ile eix/epk - The file 936_guild.dds doen't exist

Discussion on Error ile eix/epk - The file 936_guild.dds doen't exist within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Error ile eix/epk - The file 936_guild.dds doen't exist

Hi all, sorry my english but i'm italian :S
however... i try to extract the file eix/epk in the folder "pack" of my client.. I downloaded an extractor by an italian site (CheatForge) and I changed the address of my client... The address had been recognized but checked out an error: The file "d:/ymir work/ui/936_guild.dds" doen't exists...
plz help me
Old 05/18/2010, 17:16   #2

has you got the things on C and not on D?

sry for my teribel english
Old 05/18/2010, 17:32   #3

don't worry for the english however I try to insert also the complete address of the client but there is the usually error...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Metin2 P server- fatal error python library file not exist
06/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
joa... sagt schon alles glaub ich, habs neu runtergeladen, klappt aber nich :/ hab germanpatch geht aber au net... (is longyu2) lg
Hilfe FATAL ERROR!! Python Library file not exist was ist das???
01/14/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hallo...ich konnte den ganzen tag auf longjuyt2 spielen dan hab ich was aus meinem ordner rausgenommen und wieder reingetan und jetzt kommt die ganze zeit FATAL ERROR!! Python Library file not exist was ist das kann mir jmd helfen ihr griegt ein dickes thx =)
[Hilfe]FATAL ERROR!! Phyron Libary file not exist
04/04/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Folgendes ich hab den client von aspiremt2 runter geladen. dann hab ich ihn installiert und den patcher gestartet sobald der patcher fertig war drückte ich auf Spiel starten drückte tauchte ein kleines fenster namens LOG auf meine frage ! was soll ich machen ? was ist los :P für ne hilfe gibts ein THX^^
Hilfe FATAL ERROR!! Python Library file not exist was ist das???
10/21/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hallo...ich konnte den ganzen tag auf longjuyt2 spielen dan hab ich was aus meinem ordner rausgenommen und wieder reingetan und jetzt kommt die ganze zeit FATAL ERROR!! Python Library file not exist was ist das kann mir jmd helfen ihr griegt ein dickes thx =)