Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 02:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 problems in my server..

Discussion on 2 problems in my server.. within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 problems in my server..

hello elite
Today have 2 error in my new map and system

error 1 "system_target information "kori"

0104 20:28:05798 :: File "uiTarget.py", line 167, in __LoadInformation
0104 20:28:05798 :: File "uiTarget.py", line 234, in __LoadInformation_Race
0104 20:28:05798 :: ValueError
0104 20:28:05798 :: :
0104 20:28:05798 :: incomplete format
0104 20:28:05798 ::

here my uitarget link>

error 2 "new dungeon nemere "ice_dungeon"
dungeon_get_map_index: no dungeon !!!

why?? is sohan and nemere in ch1 core 1....and quest is map index correct....

any help? thank!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Im having MSG problems with my server.
05/15/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
Im having problems with my MSGServer. At first i was having the problem 05:22:31 Message: SHELL: Kernel logic closing... But then i got to the point where it would just say connecting to account server again over and over.. Im not really sure how to go about fixing it cause i havent seen anything about it on here yet. Ive searched on alot of jack sparrows threads and some other peoples but i cant seem to find anything.
[PROBLEMS] Server Problems
04/29/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi I have a little problem on the server metin2. I put it on the dedication and everything works beautifully, but as I enter the client of this writing have been connected to the server and still nothing lasts there is no login or anything standing still
[Help] Server.dat problems
03/02/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
I just set up a TQ Binaries server; no problems there. I downloaded the 5065 client but I'm having trouble editing the server.dat, when I try to edit it; it comes up and says "Server.dat is damaged. Please re-install the game." Is there a certain way I need to edit it?
Problems with my server
11/07/2008 - Flyff Private Server - 4 Replies
i dont know if i need to do it in German ? i hope you accept this :) Well my first problem is that if im trying to create a Character i click OK then its gonna load and there doesn't happen anything if i relog there's no char:confused: i edited some shops and i can open them but the Boboko if i put swords in there it crashes the loader and i need to relog :( last one :) if i click on talk above trade :) then it gives me a error like this :