Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make lightingmap or blend map on metin2

Discussion on How to make lightingmap or blend map on metin2 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make lightingmap or blend map on metin2

Hello ePvP im trying to make lightingmap on metin2 as deviltower or skipia dungeon. But i cant make it. I set a material type Blend set first material objects material and set second material lightingmap material and set mix amount 50 after that i exported that and imported metin2 as DungeonBlock but metin2 showed me a nonsense object. i imported that as building metin2 showed me the object but it hasnt got a lighting map. Why please someone tell me plz plz plzzzzz

help plz