Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

HELP ME BOT SERVER P ITALY (national challenge)

Discussion on HELP ME BOT SERVER P ITALY (national challenge) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
HELP ME BOT SERVER P ITALY (national challenge)

Hello to all , then I start by saying that I have a challenge for all of you , I could not use .mix file and not know why . If anyone knows how to operate .mix file , or a new client to the site , help me , please.

Take it as a challenge .

The server : eternalmetin.com

Time: 1 days

Winner: One grafics for you name ELITEPVP

Byee

up

rferferfr

Tags
hack metin2

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] WTS Challenge mode 8/8 - Challenge Master//Fast//Professional
04/17/2015 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
http://i.epvpimg.com/fU8Tg.png http://i.epvpimg.com/gU2wc.png
[Trading] Change Gold from German Server to EN France Spain Italy HIGH POP Server
08/22/2014 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I need gold on high population server EU EN France Spain Italy for gold on german server. I give 10-20% more Gold as Tax! Hallo, ich tausche mein Gold von deutschen Servern (fast alle mittleren Server und paar mit hoher Auslastung) gegen euer Gold auf englischen, französischen, spanischen oder italienischen Servern mit einer hohen Auslastung! Ich gebe als Tauschgebühr 10-20% mehr. Contact: Skype Goldesel56
gold in italy 1 for a account in italy 2
10/09/2013 - Browsergames Trading - 1 Replies
i change gold in italy 1 with a account in italy 2
[Challenge] CM STORM MINECRAFT CHALLENGE - PRIZES WORTH ~800€
07/12/2012 - Minecraft - 0 Replies
http://faculty.de/cms/pictures/gallery/1/4_pic/588 6.jpg The clubhouse of n!faculty in the virtual gameworld? So far there is no reconstuction of the first and only eSport-clubhouse in the Minecraft-Universe - We want to change this! Together with our partner CM STORM we are organizing the 'CM STORM Minecraft Challenge powered by n!faculty' till 10th of August 2012. Minecraft builders can not only make history, they can also earn some products of CM Storm. Moreover the winner-video will be...
FREE DM OF GERMAN SERVER AND ITALY^^!!!!
10/07/2010 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 1 Replies
OB IHR ES GLAUBT ODER NET ES GIBT FREIE DRACHENMÜNZEN DIE DURCH EIN BUG_EHLER AUFGETRETEN IST!!! UND SOLANGE ES NET BEHOBEN IST MÜNZENÄÄÄÄÄÄÄÄ LEIHEN KÖNNT^^