Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

quality up up

Discussion on quality up up within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
quality up up

All foreign servers lives cehnn up, fck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hi there better Quality
06/18/2014 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
I used a config of the download section but it stay the same (i have 100 fps on the fontain but when i move it goes to 30 tops), but i have spikes for 9 fps and 30fps :s... anyone know how to fix this ?? my laptop acer aspire 5542G. thanks in advance :)
Seeing the Quality of Items
08/31/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I am looking for a program that allows users to see the quality of items on the floor, like mets dbs ref/uni/eli/s, etc. i did use the search button but many lead to outdated and broken ones. can anyone link me one that is currently working and is clean? thanks a bunch
Quality changer
10/26/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 47 Replies
This program allows you to change the quality of you're items CLIENT SIDE!. Things need to be added: bag/necklace, boots,2hander quality. But i will find them soon when i will find different quality of these items. PS. This trainer was made by Cheat Engine, and it may show as a virus but it is not. and This does not work for multi clients! <hr>Append on May 31 2007, 17:12<hr> and here's the scan of the .EXE file inside Antivir: Nothing found ArcaVir: Nothing found Avast: Nothing...