Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[QUESTION] What I change whisper color?

Discussion on [QUESTION] What I change whisper color? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[QUESTION] What I change whisper color?

What i change whisper color in private serwer PandoraMT2?Chat color I changed and I would to have whisper colour.Someone help me?
Old 10/28/2014, 20:44   #2

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 3,606
Arrow Metin2 Main - Discussions / Questions -> Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions

#moved

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]: How to change the color of any avatar?
04/11/2014 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hello , I was wondering how can I change the color of an avatar .. I've read that it's changed at the Data.pk2 but I do not know where it exists "Avatars and crap" Please help :)
[Question] Whisper Bug Help?
03/22/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Read this and guess u understand what i need help to: VERSON: 5165 THIS IS ME AND ANOTHER DUDE IN MSN. HE TOLD ME TO ASK IN ELITEPVPERS ;) Hope you understand what i mean! I changed the names to ME and HIM ! hehe ME says:
[Question] Whisper Bug?
03/15/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Hello :) im having a bug on my server! Hmm.. when people is whispering to eatchother( Normal players, GM and PM's) then cant see what they type, the whisper box is blank, like it was empty! can someone show me a fix for it? i've been looking around, but i cant find the one that fix that they see the text PS: 5165 - NewestCOServer
[Question] How change the color of my game ?
06/03/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello, I would like to know : How make to change the color of my private server? :confused: In TxtColor? In TxtEmotion ?... Where ??? :confused: Pliz Answer me the more quickly possible !!! Thanks :handsdown: Dadadef