Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to fix errors / backdoors in game from mainline_released?

Discussion on How to fix errors / backdoors in game from mainline_released? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to fix errors / backdoors in game from mainline_released?

Hey, I compiled game from mainline_released.
Now, I want to fix errors / backdoors.
Could You tell me what is wrong in code of game and how to fix it?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Backdoors in der Game
11/15/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Guten Abend, Ich´ habe eine Frage wie sehen die Backdoors in der Game aus ein Beispiel bitte
[kSro] Several errors launching the game
10/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
I have problems with launching the game. I will explain everything I have done and where am I stuck in this whole thing. If I start launcher I get this: http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/3913/questionma rkd.png (probably an update notificiation) I have read these threads, I used these as information source. Downloaded client from: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/foreign-sro-discus sions-questions/202857-k-korean-sro-how-play.html I have read that I need a loader. I have been...
[PSF] Game Errors and Fixes .
05/26/2010 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
First things first -- I tried searching for similar threads and none comes close as this one, hence this is not going to be a re-post. Seeing various threads asking for help on SF errors inspired me to start a comprehensive tutorial like this one.. Your constant inquiries and comments will keep this thread alive and by that, we would like to reach out and help as many SF players as possible. Shall we start? Error: PC restarts everytime I start loading the game...