Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

VPS installing

Discussion on VPS installing within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
VPS installing

Hello people
I am a newbie on the subject and i would like to tell me how to install a vps server on putty on freebsd 10
how could i transfer my files from a virtual machine to VPS server rooted by putty?
Could you please direct me to any english post which tells me what commands should i run?
ive searched and most of them are incomplete and in german , and i cant really understand .

Regards
Old 07/07/2014, 21:02   #2

elite*gold: 1
but vll know who else it
LG

Similar Threads Similar Threads
help with installing
01/16/2013 - 12Sky2 - 4 Replies
can someone help me out with this ? since this is also a programing and hacking site: i have downloaded the newst 12sky2 mayn installer from their main page. but when i try to isntal the game and i run the installer it says, this installer will update the game from version 1.00.150 to version 1.00.0309 !!! what the duck? they told me to update the installer on my system. ( when i sent in a rt to mayn. ) so how to update the installer? ty... i hope i can play this soon
installing SF and CF
05/21/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
i am not sure if i'm just being dumb or there is really something wrong with my installer or computer :( but i am having a hard time installing special force and cross fire :( for sf i am getting an error: patch.mygame.ph/sfpatch/option/version.ini for cf : "the patcher is already running" and "cannot load the version.ini.file" i'm new at this :( i know i may sound reaaaalllyyyyy stupid. but PLEASE help :confused::confused::confused:
About installing Vc++
12/22/2011 - Flyff Private Server - 0 Replies
Aside from this one Download: Visual Studio .NET 2003 SP1 - Microsoft Download Center - Download Details what other files do I need to download how to fix this my problem If I try to install the vs.net 2003 sp1 this one appears http://prntscr.com/4s4sp
Installing
10/29/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Can someone Explain Or link To another Topic Explaining How to Installing and run this Client , Theres No Readme or Help.txt in anything and no where to explain how to do it ...
need help installing
04/09/2009 - Aion - 4 Replies
ok so i downloaded all 5 files the set up 3 data.zo files and the date rar file .. but i dnt get how to install i click setup and i get nothing but a error message when i go intot he rar file everyhting wants a password. can someone pleaseexplain to me how to install