Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't Find a Client!!!!

Discussion on Can't Find a Client!!!! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't Find a Client!!!!

Hello ElitePvpers,

I have a question i need a Client for my metin2 private server but i can't find one. Please help me to give me a Client.
Old 05/12/2014, 19:29   #2

elite*gold: 14
The Black Market: 137/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,479
File requests are not allowed.
But you can ask which client you need.
Which files do you use?

#reported
Old 05/12/2014, 20:26   #3

elite*gold: 906
Received Thanks: 4,399
->

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to find the IP of the Client?
01/12/2013 - 4Story - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I wanted to know just how to find the ip of the client or launcher of 4Story (4Story_it if possible). Thanks.
Where to find SRO client?
09/19/2011 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Hi all ! I have the most stupid question for you all... where can i find the client so i can download it and play? ... i try getting on the official site, of course, but it just wont let me cuz im using windows 7 or some shit like that and i just can't find the updated version on internet. Now i know this sort of post has been posted before and for that i fully apologize, im new in this forum... if its too annoying i'll just delete the post. Thanks all :)
Help me pls to find the client
12/08/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi guys .Can someone upload a7 client that will work with a7 ultra files (for example dekaron ultra or Dekaron umbrella ) because i searched everywhere but i can't find the client . Tnx :)))
where find swsro 2 client
08/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
Hey , maybe someone of u can help me. Im looking for the swsro 2 client (not only the 3 things @ how to thread) . I used search function but i found nothing. I hope u can help me.
WHERE can i find c4 client
02/15/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
i have tried every where gamershell has no more mirrors :S? when i click fileplanet it shows me the link to download but when i click on it then it shows the kamea throne link or something plzzz help guys