Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 18:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

guild land was taken by someone else error

Discussion on guild land was taken by someone else error within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post guild land was taken by someone else error

Good day friends guild As I indicated in the title of the land was taken by someone else how to fix error

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Guild Error!
12/14/2013 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
hee im having a DB problem with guilds.. when i create an guild ingame im getting an error "Failed Creating A Guild" and when i try again i get guild name alread in use. any 1 knows whats missing in my db?
Guild land Problem
07/09/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
I make Guild and up 20 lvl and go to enemy land but don't have NPC who sell this land :( how to fix it ? I use server file by signe
[DIF] More places in guild by alter of power [GUILD LAND]
09/30/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 2 Replies
Hello. As you know (or not ;) ) there is a guild land building called Alter Of Power. According to it's level, you can recruit 6-12-18 more players. This dif changes these numbers to 16-32-64 more players. If it's getting bugged, you'll have to extend the max numbers in table. This difference file has been created by JachuPL game_r2089M_32 0001C6B6: 0C 20 0001C6C8: 06 10 0001C6DA: 12 40
getting Guild error
02/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
I recently switched dbases, and since i did that when i create a guild ingame, the player that creates the guild is not appointed leader. it appears as followed Player name Class <Blank> Online If anyone could help me in resolving this, that would be great.
[Help]Guild Error.
11/13/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey guys, I'm having a problem in my Guild and need help = / .. Look at the error that is appearing on the console. System.FormatException: Input string was not in the correct format. at System.Number.StringToNumber (String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer & number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal) at System.Number.ParseUInt32 (String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt) at COServer_Project.Guild.GuildMessage (String message) in C: \...