Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Guild_building error/problem !? ( eng & ger )! Please answer!

Discussion on Guild_building error/problem !? ( eng & ger )! Please answer! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Guild_building error/problem !? ( eng & ger )! Please answer!

Eng:
So I have the following problem: I can not build anything on the land guild.
My guild is lvl 20, I am the guild leader, I have needed items, I have the needed money, I bought the land, the building menu appears in the bottom right, I can open it, I set cooronates for the main building, And when i hit the button Build, the menu shuts down, as if the building was made, but it isn't.
What could be the problem? I thought of a few possible problems (type / subtype wrong of any items needed, but I would say that i don't have the needed items, right? I Do not have enough members in the guild (will test tonight)?; wrong quest?)
What could be the problem? (If it work for you guys please show me your quest to see what is different or if you have any other idea to solve, please tell it to me ).

Ger:
Also ich habe folgendes Problem: Ich kann nicht alles auf dem Land Gilde aufzubauen.
Meine Gilde ist lvl 20, ich bin der Gildenleiter, ich habe Einzelteile, habe ich das Geld brauchte, kaufte ich mir das Land, das Gebäude-Menü in der rechten unteren Ecke erscheint, kann ich es öffnen, ich cooronates für das Hauptgebäude, und wenn ich auf die Schaltfläche Erstellen, schaltet sich das Menü nach unten, als ob das Gebäude gemacht wurde, aber es ist nicht.
Was könnte das Problem sein? Ich dachte an ein paar mögliche Probleme (Typ / Subtyp falsch aller Einzelteile, aber ich würde sagen, dass ich nicht die benötigten Einzelteile haben, recht ich genügend Mitglieder in der Gilde haben Sie nicht (wird heute Abend testen);? Falsch Quest?)
Was könnte das Problem sein? (Wenn es für euch arbeiten, bitte zeigen Sie mir Ihre Suche, um zu sehen, was anders ist oder wenn Sie eine andere Idee zu lösen, sagen Sie es bitte zu mir).

Sorry for my bad English/German .

UP !?!?