Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MYSQL]Error repairing tables

Discussion on [MYSQL]Error repairing tables within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MYSQL]Error repairing tables

Hello

Last night i`ve deleted manually some rows from player-item. And after that my table got buged.
And inside game,the items start to be losed. When i`ve tried to repair it its giving me that : 1) Couldn't fix table with quick recovery: Found wrong number of deleted records
2) Run recovery again without -q
3) Can't change permissions of the file '/var/db/mysql/player/item.MYD' (Errcode: 79)
4) Operation failed

WHen i try to open it its said that the table is corrupted. I have on it 777 permission.
What should i do for my table to be opened and at least to take what is it inside ?
I want a fast response,thx alot !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MySQL Tables error!! ( Item_Proto )
01/29/2013 - Metin2 Private Server - 9 Replies
Hello Epvp , I am facing this problem please if someone could help me .. I am using serverfiles by zauberhazzex and started to make changes in itemproto Then , after reboot , i try to login in game , it takes me to choose channel... I tried to fix the tables ( extended ) but all give an error . So i started with the serverfiles from 0 , when i add the itemproto back up . same thing happens.
I need help repairing this error on the console
05/25/2012 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
who has the solution for this error that I get in my console of my server ?? this imagen :/ https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-a sh3/580084_3169895408088_2057707291_n.jpg help' plizz
[help] mysql data loop betwean differend tables
01/29/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 2 Replies
hi all i was wondering if some1 know why this is refusing to work $charshout = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM cq_user WHERE (`account_id` LIKE '".$_SESSION."' )"); while ($user = mysql_fetch_assoc($charshout)) { $i = $i+1; $shoutpersonal = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM cq_ad_log WHERE (`user_name` LIKE '".$user."') ORDER BY publish_time ASC LIMIT 5"); }
Tables only read MySql Problem
10/28/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Joooo, Quote: Table 'player.item_proto' is read only Egal was ich da mach, die Fehlermeldung kommt 1x Alle Tables rausgenommen sql Backup eingespielt: Table 'player.item_proto' is read only Alles raus Myi/Myd Backup eingespielt: Table 'player.item_proto' is read only Alles raus, cleane Db, von Profifighter eingespielt: