Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farm map , best client security for unpacking and injection and backdoor

Discussion on Farm map , best client security for unpacking and injection and backdoor within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farm map , best client security for unpacking and injection and backdoor

Hello Epvp . As i mentioned above i have 3 request even if i found some information here , i need some advices .
Firstly I need i farm map , a beautiful one , and if it's possible i want to have regen already done .
Secondly I want to know what is the best security for a metin2 client for injecting and unpacking.
And finally i want to know if the backoor which is present in 34083 rev game is fixable and how because i heard that released diffs don't work and i don't have the exploit to test it .

Hallo Epvp. Wie ich oben i 3 Anfrage, auch wenn ich einige Informationen finden Sie hier erwähnt haben, ich brauche einige Ratschläge.
Erstens muss ich i Bauernhof Karte, ein schönes, und wenn es möglich ist, will ich haben regen bereits getan.
Zweitens möchte ich wissen, was ist die beste Sicherheit für einen metin2 Client für Einspritzen und Auspacken.
Und schließlich möchte ich wissen, ob die backoor die in 34083 rev Spiel ist festlegbar ist und wie, weil ich die Freigabe Diffs funktionieren nicht gehört und ich habe nicht den Exploit zu testen.

Respect !
Old 08/27/2013, 23:38   #2

Firstly:
It's a very good and big farmmap and it also has a minimap.
But i don't know if there is a regen.txt.

Secondly: This is a how to to encode your datas in the pack folder.
unfortunately i didn't found an english tutorial.

Finally: Here is a 34083 rev dif collectingthread and when i read it rightly is this a dif for backdoor fix:
PHP Code:
000F5770C5 4C
000F5786
2C 24 
Old 08/28/2013, 10:38   #3

Thx a lot ! I need some more advices and how wants to help me please do it !

up !!!!