Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can I Be GM Without Reboot / Reload

Discussion on Can I Be GM Without Reboot / Reload within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can I Be GM Without Reboot / Reload

Hello guys,

My question is quick,simple,easy: Can I Be GM Without Reboot / Reload?

If i can pls tel me how.

If i can't pls help me about this thread.:

or this
Old 07/20/2013, 01:49   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by umit99 View Post
Hello guys,

My question is quick,simple,easy: Can I Be GM Without Reboot / Reload?

If i can pls tel me how.

If i can't pls help me about this thread.:

or this
Yes, as i remember it, you will need to open filezilla and make a file called CMD, and in that file you will have to write test_server 1 and save it on each game core directory. But they will be able gm rights like you. example /kill /dc
you can disable it by writing kill disable and dc disable in the file too.
NOTICE
GM logo will disappear.
Old 07/20/2013, 10:55   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakasan View Post
Yes, as i remember it, you will need to open filezilla and make a file called CMD, and in that file you will have to write test_server 1 and save it on each game core directory. But they will be able gm rights like you. example /kill /dc
you can disable it by writing kill disable and dc disable in the file too.
NOTICE
GM logo will disappear.

I made a new system that player's name writes into the Common .. GM List table. But i have to reload all the time.. I wrote /reload a into the automessage.start quest but their permission isn't enough to reload.. So i have to write reload permission to ***. Does anyone know is reload writable?
Old 07/20/2013, 12:09   #4

use this: