Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Problem] I Pay to who helps me!

Discussion on [Problem] I Pay to who helps me! within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Problem] I Pay to who helps me!

closepls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
3.69 Ibot problem helps pls...
01/07/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Ibot licence is ok (done), but not load maps.. :( help me pls with my problems. sorry for my bad english.
Come i need ur helps.
09/29/2011 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I need agentserver without xtrap code.If you have it please help me i have server.And my players are getting dc with fixed sro client. Sorry for my bad english.
[Request] Someone that helps me with a port problem.
05/28/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
K, hi. I tried to open my ports several times and in different ways, still, I can't seem to find the right way to do it. I opened them via my FireWall and via my router. But still somekind of port program, that tells you if you ports are open, says that both ports (5816 and 9958) are closed. If you could help me, maybe via teamviewer or so, that'd be awesome. I just want to experience what it is to have your own server up and running. This ain't for public use just for some of my friends...
The last helps!!! small helps :D
01/26/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
I did a server with PowerCoSource .... i need some helps codes and.... Or tell me the best source to use 1. DisCity didn't work 2. LuckyTime didn't work 3. Reborn is not good ... i need good codes for RB 4. When i add npc and i edit all things it appear in conquer but didn't work 5. Offline TG too 6. i want good broadcast ----------------------> I am working in the client that it have CIDloader ----------------------> I want more ppl :D :D :D after i finish it ....