Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

a problem after adding the spiderdungeon3

Discussion on a problem after adding the spiderdungeon3 within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
a problem after adding the spiderdungeon3

hey guys
how are you all?
I added the spider dungeon 3 to my PServer
but i had a problem
the problem i when i go to the map
It appears in white and within 10 seconds the account disconnects
I want pleas a solution to this problem and the cause of it

Up Up Up Up Up Up Up

Up Up Up Up Up Up

up Up up Up up up
Old 06/04/2013, 08:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Up Up Up Up UpUp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PROBLEM] Adding npc
03/20/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
http://imageshack.us/f/811/nimetngkc.png WTF is this problem?? added with query and good db editors help.. still this comes to me ? WTF.
[PROBLEM] Adding npc
03/19/2013 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey, i am adding npc to game with this tut (STARS ARE RAGE.ZONE) : http://forum.********.com/f723/add-new-custom-npcs -815641/ well, i have done all like in guide but still my game crashes when i load it. my dumb is saying these parts: @ @„Æ ‚û8êserver_dep\silkroad\textdata\refshoptab. txt .txt txt t ata.txt ý ý < ¸ ¶
Problem with adding pets.
11/24/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 11 Replies
hey everyone every pet ive added i always get the same exact problem. http://i918.photobucket.com/albums/ad24/GeorgeDer rick/problem.jpg the problem is i cant summon it cause loyalty is to low and i checked in client debug and it gives this error: Get PetType(1071630) Describe Error -- Wed Jul 14 22:45:06 2010
Problem with adding new mob in client!! HELP
04/15/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey when i add new mob in monster2.eix,epk in npc list and in navicat mob proto query....after all i cant see mob ingame....idk where is realy problem??? Can someone help me plzzz... Or can anyone leave Skype or msn to conttact me,and help me...i can give him good things for server....thx
Bit of a problem with adding users...
04/01/2010 - Shaiya - 2 Replies
Ok so when i had EP 3 i could add users directly to the database no problem. I upgraded to episode 4 and for some reason if i add a new user it gives me an invalid password error when i try and log in.... any idea's?