Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Question] Interface

Discussion on [Question] Interface within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [Question] Interface

What is the file with the black thing in the rectangle?

Plz Help me is urgent
Old 05/12/2013, 21:21   #2

elite*gold: 15
I see nothing
Old 05/12/2013, 21:31   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyui View Post
I see nothing
There has a blackest thing :/
Old 05/12/2013, 23:20   #4

Ne Glocke!
Old 05/13/2013, 00:31   #5

He's talking about the dark area...
Old 05/13/2013, 14:51   #6

Für alle die es nicht verstanden haben: Bei dem Bild ist in dem Interface so ein dunkles Feld, das aber nicht bis zum Rand reicht. Ich denke er will, das es das komplette Fenster ausfüllt und sucht nach der passenden Datei.
@Maniacarpt I just translated what you want because it is difficult to see what you mean ^^

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]Old vsro files - Old Interface
07/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
So , the question is kinda simple ,i was just wondering how hard or impossible is it to add old and amazing silkroad interface to vsro 188 files. If you dont really know or remmember the interface itself , it contains another alchemy window , totally different exp / sp , guild and option ( settings ) bar.
[Question]Whisper interface
03/27/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hello folks. First of all I want to say that I used the Search function and I couldn't find anything related to this. That's the reason why I opened a topic. :p As you can see in the screenshot below, official servers have a modified whisper interface. I was wondering if this is available for private servers. I mean, if anyone knows how to make the whisper look like this, or where in the client I can find something related to this..(i checked uiwhisper.py and couldn't find stuff related to...
[Question] Interface Editing
08/16/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
What is The Shopping Mall File To Edit The interface. I Cant find it. anyone tell me The name of it please
Interface editing question
05/20/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
so i'm trying to edit the skin... and i came accross a problem... i can't find where the dds files to the bottom part of the interface is, nor where the buttons on the far left to choose status/equipment/etc. are...
[HELP] Interface edit question [QUIKLY]
06/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
when i am finished editing my client. and saving it as .dds and whit the explicit thingy. it just shows as an black block around the things i edited. i 'll show an picture http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u110/soemaal/u ntitled.jpg anyone can tell me what i did wrong? i saved it as an .dds in explicit blabla. and just edited the color. anyone can give a response soon? :)