Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HELP] Edit necessary experience per level

Discussion on [HELP] Edit necessary experience per level within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[HELP] Edit necessary experience per level

I want to edit the necessary experience for levels 100-105 because now i make one level with only 100kk exp.
Can anyone help me with a tutorial or a tool that can chenge the exp?
P.S.: I use sf 2011, game:2089M

Similar Threads Similar Threads
eXperience God 1.1 (level bot)
09/08/2012 - Metin2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Macros - 48 Replies
hello community i have a friend that always buy hacks for metin2 and it gives them to me , now i give some of them to you some images http://i47.tinypic.com/35bianr.jpg http://i46.tinypic.com/25zgqk5.jpg with that , i`ve made level 40 in one day :awesome:
[Request] Edit the Highest Level & Change the Item Level
10/23/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello Together , I have a question, how can i change the Highest level Like from 137 to 150. And the Second question how an i change the level of a Item like from 132 to 135 and from 137 to 140 =) I hope u understand my bad English*
Edit your own level
08/07/2008 - RF Online - 32 Replies
Ok, i managed to edit my own level, but still it seems only clientsided. I hoped to be able to use teleport scrolls or go to cartella lab without meeting the requirements. So far i got: 1. Search your level (4bits) 2. Logg out and search for 1 3. Log in and search your level 4. Change your level 5. log out and in again, and you will see your level is changed.
Possible edit level for CO ?
08/04/2008 - General Coding - 9 Replies
There is an game called runescape and when it first came out you could go into your start > Run > RegEdit and search for runescape and edit all your levels to 99 before they fixed it has anyone tried searching a way to do this for CO ? Or if it would be possible?
Low Level Experience Exploit
07/07/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Working good until level 15-18. In a Ironforge area there's a closed zone, named "the airport". There's a large amount of NPC's, a locked fly route, many airplane. It's difficult to arrive, must be found the access through mountains, hardly after Amberstill Farm. Here you will be found a continuous respawn of Frostmane( level 8-10) that comes killed in continuation from the guards (level 55). Becoming part in this battle take great amounts of experience and loot also greens....