Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

biolog's rewards

Discussion on biolog's rewards within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
biolog's rewards

some collect quests' rewards are removed when players log out. how can i fix it? will you help me?

i used this code. affect.add_collect(apply.ATT_GRADE_BONUS,50,60*60* 24*365*60)

help pls

Similar Threads Similar Threads
biolog's quest problem
07/17/2012 - Metin2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hello epvpers, i have a problem about biolog's quest's and some other quest. i made a fucking mistake. when all players are in the game, i have written sh make.sh on putty. All players' quests are restarted. i mean although their biolog quests end, their quests came again on their screen even all quests. Other problems for example some players can't click some NPCs. Is ther any solution to recover this? i have already ask you some problems. i was not answered. now i am getting used to this...
WTB EU 22+ Veteran Rewards Acc NOTHING ELSE
12/27/2011 - Aion Trading - 8 Replies
I'm looking for an EU account that got more than 22 Veteran Rewards. (Means that it was payed for almost 2 years) I'm not interested in any value that might be on your chars! So please remove it, if it will raise the price. Additionally im not interested in leveld chars and how many twinks are on those. A clean account with no chars and just 22+ months of Veteran Rewards would be perfect. If you think you come close to this description PM ME!
Lottery rewards
11/11/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 12 Replies
I'm working on a private server and I want to keep the lottery close to the same as TQ conquer. So just want to know what everyone has gotten from the lotto, any item at all.
Lv Rewards .
09/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
well . i am thinking if some one tried a script or some thing . on 2moons or dekaron eu . when u rech lvl 5 for example it shows u a banner . that u have new tip or something . and some times it give u a Prize : well can some one tell me how to auto give some one a prize when he reach lvl 150 for example ? hope some one help me :)