Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST] Guide for manually creating damage hack

Discussion on [REQUEST] Guide for manually creating damage hack within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQUEST] Guide for manually creating damage hack

I forgot how to make your own damage hack.. I need the source and which files to edit.. what I need to change in order to create the hack in PC/PC2.

I don't need the already made hack as the client I am hacking is using special encryption..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide] To Damage Hack Using Cheat Engine
05/29/2012 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 120 Replies
I Do Not Own The Trick, But The Screenies Are All Mine. Reason to Repost: Because They Wanted a Screenies Having Problem For Operating System? Try These For Windows 32 bit Windows 64 bit Just Install and Tell Me Your Feedback Requirement:
Guide(CAbal PH damage hack)not for Sale
08/05/2011 - Cabal Guides & Templates - 105 Replies
CLOSED :p :p :p
help, cabalph damage hack guide
07/30/2011 - Cabal Online - 9 Replies
hello there I have a lvl68 FA and I did lvl hack and honor rank to equip bos+2 so I can do this guide: Okay dont know if this has been posted but basically with this hack you can become unkillable aswell as kill anything in 1 hit if your patient Step 1, have a character under class rank 8 so 7 preferably lower the better Step 2, make sure you have a few bracelets earrings that add def attack or magic that are requireing a rank above yours in honour Step 3, Load Cheat engine and type...
[Request] A GOOD guide on creating a 5065/5095 private conquer server
02/04/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Firstly, I want to create my own Conquer Online private server. I am asking for a good guide that any of you know of. Secondly, After searching through about 3 forums without finding a single helpful guide for around 4 hours.. I am starting to get a bit pissed off. Going through page, after page, after page to find endless requests on topics that I don't care about. Then when you finally come to a guide the links are dead or it is very difficult to understand and not in English on another...
Selling Damage/2Slot hack for officials. Video guide.
08/24/2009 - Cabal Online Trading - 46 Replies
Hi everyone, I have to open a new topic because of some infractions in my old. thread http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/cabal-offers/2701 88-selling-damage-hack-official.html Damage hack is very useful level/dungeons/TG. Among used with 2slot drop hack, you will no longer be looking for money. It means that as good as every drop you get will be 2slot. And since it's basically luck items, the chance increases for other drops as well....