Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pet-system, only feuerphonix was working, any idea?

Discussion on Pet-system, only feuerphonix was working, any idea? within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Pet-system, only feuerphonix was working, any idea?

@Delete request

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New AntiBot System working! Neues Bot System Funktioniert!
02/25/2011 - DarkOrbit - 7 Replies
Peace. Tage lang war der Bot nicht mehr auf meinem Account an da ich immer andere Sachen zu tun hatte. Heute habe ich den iBot einmal wieder angemacht und zack! Gesperrt. Bei 5 Milliarden EPs bisschen schade aber man hat ja 3 "Gutscheine" erwischt zu werden! Ich empfehle euch keine Bots mehr anzumachen! Anscheinend funktioniert das System nun sehr gut, immerhin wurde ich ein Jahr lang nicht gesperrt :D Today i have been blocked after using iBot! I didn't use it for 3 or more days....
kastien working bot system
12/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
like the title says,i have a working kastien & bfdr systems that allow u to run l2w,dualbox,l2c,acp and other shit ... the thing is that i need some cash for a new g.card so i cant publish it for free,if u are interested,mail me : emironator(at)gmail.com ,think we can make an agreement cheers L2Kastien.com - Private L2Off Hellbound Server Battle For Dawn : Reborn
[GUIDE]My idea for a VIP system on your server!
07/23/2009 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 30 Replies
#Request close people complaing saying im taking credit for this code which i wasnt, i was makin a guide for people to follow
wise's system v2.0 working as 12/30/07
01/01/2008 - GunZ - 0 Replies
i just tested and it worked so what's in there prems well just for you own look since they are cient side rings with 20/hp/20/ap a low lvl dagger for quest with long range and dange for 1 hit ok meds and ammo edited 1 will fill you up and some other stuff updated from the last 1 this is good for quest and Tm DtM etc.meds will keep you alive for long time since 1 med is enough to fill you up hp and ap enjoy
working[30.11.07] system.mrs
11/30/2007 - GunZ - 0 Replies
All the npc's in the quest have only 1hp and 1ap.The boss also have 1hp and 1ap. The skull item u got from the quest can be selled at high price. Happy Hacking!!! http://rapidshare.com/files/73340846..._file.zip. html