Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 22:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DRINGEND HILFE] Pet System / multiple Passwort / Offline Beiträge werfen / DC

Discussion on [DRINGEND HILFE] Pet System / multiple Passwort / Offline Beiträge werfen / DC within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[DRINGEND HILFE] Pet System / multiple Passwort / Offline Beiträge werfen / DC

German :

Hallo Freunde.

Ich bin neu Forum. Und ich möchte helfen, von Ihnen zu den folgenden Bereichen:

1 -) Pet-System: Können Sie mir eine völlig problemlose und fertig?

2 -) Multi Passwort: Aufforderung zur Eingabe eines Passworts und Passwort in das Spiel direkt am Eingang, um das Spiel nicht schreiben konnte.

3 -) Offline-Messaging-System: wenn eine Person bucht einen Freund das Spiel und das Spiel werfen würde, wenn er die Nachricht yanıtlıyabilmesi lesen.

4 -) DC: Ich in einem glatten und voller Monster, Bosse werden störungsfreien verpackt Können Sie ihnen geben?

Könnten Sie mir die oben danke Ihnen sehr, dieses 4-Punkt-Systeme.

Ich wünsche einen guten Tag.

HINWEIS: Deutsch ist sehr schlecht. Ich entschuldige mich, wenn das Wort Fehler.

Eng :

Hi friends.

I'm new Forum. And I would like help from you the following matters:

1 -) Pet system: Could you give me a completely trouble-free and ready?

2 -) Multi password: prompt for a password and password in the game right at the entrance to take the game you could not write.

3 -) Offline messaging system: when a person posts a friend would throw the game and the game when he read the message yanıtlıyabilmesi.

4 -) DC: I packaged in a smooth and full of monsters, bosses will be trouble-free Could you give them?

Could you give me the above thank you very much, this 4-point systems.

I wish a good day.

NOTE: German is very bad. I apologize if the word errors.

Sie haben noch keine niemand helfen?

----------------

Eng

Do not have no one to help me?
Old 12/23/2011, 16:11   #2

elite*gold: 0
help me !