Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 03:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Object disappear

Discussion on Object disappear within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Object disappear

Hi

Here was a entry to Watery Cavern few days ago but the object behind me in some wonderful trick was disappear.

Little help what i should to do?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
mobs disappear :S
10/08/2011 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
when i make big lures and start using skills my mobs just get away from me... is there any fix of this bug?
l2 phx Disappear
12/27/2010 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
Hi. I download l2phx.3.5.33.166 from coderx.ru i put all the documents in C:\Lineage II\system i try run but i cant so i wait 10 minutes and the l2phx.exe disapeear. Sorry for my english im from argentina D: The other file Hlapex doesn't work beacouse its old. ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting :o
Weapons disappear
03/21/2010 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hey guys, i`ve got a big problem.. I play Dekaron on server Heillion. Sometimes my weapons just disappear.. For example: When I was lvl 47 my lvl 36 weap disappeared. And when I was lvl 53 my lvl 48 weap disappeard and my lvl 36 appeared again O.o I thik there must be something wrong with my account?^^
[Help] Legion disappear
03/04/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 17 Replies
i close server and after opening server all legion's disappear...Help me how to fix..:handsdown: Thank You
[Help] Itens disappear...
09/19/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
hi hi.... i'm having a problem.... when i compose, or upgrade itens, also when i make an item with /item the iten just appears when i relog.... also when i take an item from the ground too! someone can help?