Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edit metin2client.bin (IP Change)

Discussion on Edit metin2client.bin (IP Change) within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

Hello everyone, first of all i would like to say that i am from Greek, so i dont understand German and also, google translate is not so good, so if you wish to answer me in German, please make it in simple words to understand it, thank you!
Well, as the title says, i want to change the IP from the metin2client.bin/metin2.bin with some kind of program, or something!If this is not possible, can you suggest me any other solutions? Like creating a new metin2client.bin (Em well i dont think this is very easy :P) or anything else...

I would be pleasant if you could tell me something, thank you! I am waiting to see your answers! Please help

Similar Threads Similar Threads
08/23/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Hello everyone, first of all i would like to say that i am from Greek, so i dont understand German and also, google translate is not so good, so if you wish to answer me in German, please make it in simple words to understand it, thank you! Well, as the title says, i want to change the IP from the metin2client.bin/metin2.bin with some kind of program, or something!If this is not possible, can you suggest me any other solutions? Like creating a new metin2client.bin (Em well i dont think this is...
How to change or edit it?
06/17/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello friend want to know how to change the amount of CPS Luckily the monsters and change the system message.:D http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5499/21583480. png For version 5375
[HELP] FFh so you have to edit dekaron.exe to change ????
10/06/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
May i ask some questions. I have a little problem. These two files, skillname.csv and skill desc.csv, in the string folder, makes the client stop and 69%, when the index number is over 255. Do i have to fix the dekaron.exe file in the bin folder? or is there another way to figure this out? plz help. I really need some exact answers. is this the right to change the line doing? Zombe - (255 = FFh so you have to edit dekaron.exe to change the WORD (FFh) into DWORD (FFFFh), or in...
Guide how to change L & I without pk2 edit
02/04/2009 - SRO Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
This is very simple Note:This is not a .pk2 modification, we are just going to change our pc font for another that changes L and I Donwload Link: Font
How Can i Edit Qoproxy, and Change Commands
05/29/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Hello everyone.. How can i edit the Jar file of Qoproxy .. I know i have to use it as a zip file... But as u know if i edited something and save it... Qoproxy wont work again... So how can i edit the jar file of QoProxy ? is there any way ? And how can i change the Prefix ?