Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Metin2 > Metin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Idea...for pserver owner and player

Discussion on Idea...for pserver owner and player within the Metin2 Private Server forum part of the Metin2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Idea...for pserver owner and player

What if a simple but attractive website is designed showing all the pservers shut down by publishers... or even more specifically TEC-Interactive who lately has shut down AlpineMT2, Fortunametin2, Deathju2Official, and MetinKingdom.. and probably more..

And every player who is in support of pservers staying active and online can put this in their sig on forums, and every administrator/owner of a pserver can too.. Also they can put this sig banner in their websites for pservers..

It would have a chatbox in it, and be for ALL people, of ALL nations and country. NO discrimination!!

Since English, Romanian, And German seem to be the most popular languages in Metin2 I think the site should start with atleast these 3. Maybe flags at top of screen to change to another language .

Like on multihack sites for shooters games how they have the "Anti- Punk Buster" logo...etc..

and how they have the avatar and sigs of Elitepvpers vs Frogster...

etc

who would put the image in their profiles and websites o: ??? I will buy domain and make design of site, or if someone wants to make better design I am open to this too.
Old 06/24/2011, 10:19   #2

elite*gold: 128
Bad idea, your Server will be Closed by TECI
Old 06/24/2011, 10:53   #3

im talking about just a site dedicated like...

APSA or something anti-pserver-shutdown-association lol

this has nothing to do with being a pserver, and under my rights I am allowed to make a website talking about what I like / dislike / believe ... etc... Just like how some people make sites like "antipaypal" ...etc

And my new host will not allow shut down by TEC or anyone
Old 08/26/2012, 09:51   #4

RumorUS what happened with your server finaly? They emailed you but with the new hoster they can't do anything? Please answer!The only greek p-server that existed closed for this reason!
Old 06/06/2013, 20:44   #5

Chia kept complaining to the hosts and scaring them. Later a good host was found @

you won't be shut down here. good luck.